• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sunset at John o'Groats

Took my cousin out to lunch. She was born in 1918.   Tom

Lovely end to a lovely day. Crisp winter coastal run, and down to the beach for a stroll at sundown.  Happy new year all, Deggers

Posted Images

What with COVID and shoulder surgery and sick fathers and god knows what else, Jan and I haven't had a good run out in our TR4 for a long time. A couple of years, actually. 

The poor thing is looking a little worse for wear and is missing the love but I gave it a good run up to our place by the lake last week and today we went on a backroads tour of the Kawarthas here in Ontario.

The trip was 7 hours including stops and lunch with a mix of A-roads, B-roads and winding dirt roads. Proving to me once again that our cars are fantastic things to drive. Fun, easy and always engaging (in a good way). Oh, and I love to get the rear end moving on those gravel corners...

Nowhere's far in a TR, no matter what 

Tim

8 hours ago, rcreweread said:

It looks like 2 to me! :P

Cheers Rich

Since the forum does not have an edit facility Rich, this was my way of trying to make amends - no matter how it’s spelt I will be one of the Irish present at TR @ 70 intending to spend a few £££

But it does have an edit facility, click on the 3 dots top right corner, & "edit" will appear

Bob

P.S. Just edited this !

Edited by Lebro
To demonstrate editing
1 hour ago, B Fitzpatrick said:

Since the forum does not have an edit facility Rich, this was my way of trying to make amends - no matter how it’s spelt I will be one of the Irish present at TR @ 70 intending to spend a few £££

I wasn't being serious with my comment! 

I'm looking forward to seeing the Irish contingent again, having missed most of you following last years show cancellation - I will be having an autojumble stall/tent hopefully close/next to Conrad so do come and say Hi

cheers Rich

Rosemoorevents enjoyable show and chance to see the gardens again as well as the car display. It appears Sunday is a more popular day but the weather forecast isn’t so promising. Still take some waterproof garments.  Just the four  cars on TR stand Saturday, but the were other TR register members in TR’s there as individuals or with other local groups, The Drewmotty’s arrived on foot, nice to meet up.

3042964C-A67D-463E-A521-7CFF61312530.jpeg

Edited by Misfit

I like the Humour Chaps, 

I hadn't even thought of that option, just saw a Ford and avoided it. !!

Conrad.

Albi retro weekend with both my sixes before the accident;) 

IMG_0525.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from TattonPark Classic car show, 24 TRs and owners had a good time looking round other cars on show. And having a good chat and catch up. Our good friends from TRBitz also had a stand and made us very welcome as usual.

Mike Redrose Group 

IMG_9077.jpeg

IMG_9087.jpeg

IMG_9076.jpeg

IMG_9075.jpeg

Enjoyed TR@70 in Shepton Mallet and the 800 miles or so afterwards which brought us to the New Forest, Forest of Dean and part of Bwlch y groes before returning to Dublin last Friday

IMG_1164.jpeg

missed not having my 6 on the trip I took it for a spin out to Howth Co Dublin

IMG_1176.thumb.jpeg.d9d63a2cf224259a6b58dcb041460bcc.jpeg

Edited by B Fitzpatrick