Delivered to My Lock Up Today !

I Bought this TR5 in 2014, it hasn't been on the Road since 1978, so now she is back  !

It's been the proverbial roller coaster,  but through thick and thin , due to various unsavoury happenings. But has been in a safe pair of hands for the last few years, and now is pristine and back to her former glory , as they say !

Hope to find a rain free day soon , to give her a decent run out.

Can't get the smile off my face, Heheheh. I do have other pics, but was dubious about showing the registration, maybe it doesn't matter on here.

Conrad,

IMG-20221001-WA0005.jpg

Congratulations, worth the wait and all that hassle.

Edited by SuzanneH

Happy days Conrad. Well done. Be very interested to see some more pics. I think that I may be about to embark on another 5 project very soon.

Atb

Tim

Thankyou for the upbeat Comments everyone. Now to run her in properly , weather permitting, and the into the air chamber for winter. Patience is a virtue, and has been with this project.  I remain unbeaten and live to fight another day !!!

See you all at Stoneleigh in February. 

Conrad. 

40 minutes ago, openroad said:

Thankyou for the upbeat Comments everyone. Now to run her in properly , weather permitting, and the into the air chamber for winter. Patience is a virtue, and has been with this project.  I remain unbeaten and live to fight another day !!!

See you all at Stoneleigh in February. 

Conrad. 

Hi Conrad,

Looks great, and a fantastic colour.

Look forward to seeing it soon.

Cheers.

Looking really good Conrad, enjoy it.

Paul

Lovely looking car, enjoy.