• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sunset at John o'Groats

Took my cousin out to lunch. She was born in 1918.   Tom

Lovely end to a lovely day. Crisp winter coastal run, and down to the beach for a stroll at sundown.  Happy new year all, Deggers

Posted Images

Just about to set off on this charity run today. I think there may be about 100 TR people turning up today from several local, and some not so local groups, for a very worthy cause - children with cancer

https://www.justgiving.com/page/nicola-walker-1684003098721

Ian

Turned out to be a great event with members from Cotswold Vale, Glavon, Kennet Valley and Chiltern groups, all brought together by John Walker for a great cause. The route was spectacular (apart from caravans, horses, and hard core cyclists but only to be expected in this neck of the woods). The meeting venue at Hartstop Farm was equally good, and the food and hospitality were excellent. All for a great cause.
Old fashioned inter group event!1423490942_HartsopFarm.thumb.png.2a02b953b7dbe11de14073fe9145ab17.png

TR Redrose Group at Tatton Park  cars show in Cheshire, we had a lovely weekend meeting up and chatting about what’s next. It was nice to meet up with 3 Clyde Valley group members, they always pop down for this show. One of our group also picked up a trophy for best sports car Peter Knapper with his TR4.

IMG_8642.jpeg

IMG_8640.jpeg

IMG_8644.jpeg

2 hours ago, cvtrian said:

Turned out to be a great event with members from Cotswold Vale, Glavon, Kennet Valley and Chiltern groups, all brought together by John Walker for a great cause. The route was spectacular (apart from caravans, horses, and hard core cyclists but only to be expected in this neck of the woods). The meeting venue at Hartstop Farm was equally good, and the food and hospitality were excellent. All for a great cause.
Old fashioned inter group event!1423490942_HartsopFarm.thumb.png.2a02b953b7dbe11de14073fe9145ab17.png

Good on you Ian and all those taking part big

On a run out to St Fillans on the shores of Loch Earn. A great run out in the sunshine with a variety of other cars but where were all the Triumphs?

Cheers

Richard

DSCN3452.JPG

Tom, that's what I like a family shot that gives hope to all. Please pass on our belated good wishes to your Dad for his birthday and for hopes for many more.

Mick Richards

17 hours ago, Tom Fremont said:

Took my dad from Glendale to Milford ( his house to mine ) on Glendale-Milford Road Sunday. He's 101.

Dad and me June 4 2023.jpg

Love this Tom

Many thanks for posting 

John

A Thames Valley TR Group Garden Party today and we were blessed with wonderful sunshine.

3621E660-C8CF-46DB-8CBD-15D2B9CF811C.jpeg

10 hours ago, Lebro said:

Indeed, a nice afternoon

Bob

A relaxed atmosphere and very special good company.

Brighton seafront !
Tried the London to Brighton rally last Sunday. Good day out , Made even better by a ‘top down’ sunny day .  
lots of great classics and a few other Trs as well . 
Started from Brooklands museum then an 85 mile run to Brighton with seafront parking on Madeira drive 

1C49D871-64E1-40A0-9DE8-006BB0AFC206.jpeg

Lovely Day,  so my daughter and son-in-law gave me a day off from working on their property.  So decided  to travel over the water, Cotehele, a National Trust property and of course I had to take a TR. 

Derek

CA0AB8D3-C44A-491D-B181-53FAC84830C9.jpeg

48D87D1E-C068-4D20-9BD1-F1270211AB86.jpeg

1856EDAB-93EC-4DFF-825D-EF89D15CD755.jpeg

MG & Triumph 100 at Silverstone. A great turnout of Triumphs from across the years. All Standard and Triumph clubs working well together along with the MGCC.

Mick

IMG20230610113438.jpg

IMG20230610112135.jpg