Merry Christmas

2 hours ago, RogerH said:

Merry Christmas and a wonderous New Year.

If anybody is out there under  their car on the big day please do post Why & What

Roger

Grease all over brakes ! & taking the opertunity to change the studs to mushroom head type, now going back together see end of above thread.

Bob

All the best for Xmas and the New Year from here in the Black Forest to you all.

And thanks to all those who have helped me over the past year or two it’s been much appreciated. 

Have fun. 

Andy

Likewise my thanks to all have freely offered helpful advice, encouraging support and necessary parts as I progressed to getting Katie  roadworthy again during this past year.

Merry Christmas and I wish you all - a splendid New Year.

God be Praised and Long Live the King.

Bfg - Pete

Not only the woofer - seems Roger had been at the sherry as he missed out the word "right" !

Merry Christmas and a Happy New TR Year - hope to see many of you at the Spares Show and/or Race Retro at Stoneleigh in February.

BTW, at the Spares Show, Big Tony (Sheach) will be in Hall 2A with some of his goodies.

Ian Cornish

Good luck for tomorrow. All going very well with my family here is Sussex.   Santa will be over soon with presents for the two grandchildren. I will keep him away from the garage, with luck ??

Happy New Year 

Richard and B.