US Rigged Voting

I have been amused by the TRicks that TRump is getting up.

Hi latest one is to claim that there are fraudulent votes etc etc.

In all countries in all elections there must be a certain number of 'dodgy' votes.

In the London Borough of Tower Hamlets a  couple of years back postal votes were being treated like family game cards.

The old folk would hand their cards to a central figure and they would vote the way they wanted. 

This goes on everywhere AND TRump knows this.  So he calls foul and creates uncertainty in his followers who then create chaos.

There is no proof or evidence but everybody knows it happens.

So the spoilt brat will not allow 'normality' to run its course. He will cause as much TRouble as possible. 

Whatever happened to dignity

Roger

It would have to be on a massive scale, and a 20 year study carried out by the Massachusetts Insitite of Technology claims that voting fraud was only 0.00006% and in one state 0.000004%. (Wikipedia)

Perhaps Trump is a Loser, this is nothing more than Fake News, and the American electoral system can be TRusted?

Kevin

Edited by boxofbits

Allowing people to vote by post, right up until the close of polling on polling day, must create confusion.

There will be postal votes arriving 2, 3 or even 4 days after the polls have close

Full blown lefty sentiments I see "nothing to see here"

apart from

mandated election monitors refused entry and access.

Counting offices shuttered off from access.

Sheriffs refusing to enforce court rulings on access.

130,000 postal ballots came in at 4 am after counting stopped for the night all for Bidon!!!!!!!!!!

Postal ballots in dumpsters all over the place.

Video evidence of vote counters filling in ballots.

Only states where Democrats have Governors and supreme court judges are there major issues and these being swing states with history of voter fraud even as recent as last year.

Bidon and his family have been in for 47 years and done nothing.

The man only talks when he has an autocue.

Bidon admitted on screen that he didn't need voters as he had the biggest fraud network in history working for him.

Freudian slip or senile old man.

States that destroy ballot papers so no recount is possible even though mandated to keep for a year after counting.

Do tell us what is so bad that Trump has done that warrants this degree of hate in UK.

Apart from the lowest unemployment rate in history for black and latinos, an economy that was flourishing like never before.

Prison reform for blacks.

No wars for 4 years.

Destroying AL KEIDA

I could go on for ages about his accomplishments.

In my view his only real fault is that he shook up the status quo that allowed corruption to go on for decades. There was and is a tacit arrangement that bribes and grift are OK as long as you don't get caught.

Roger I am stunned that you put those word to print but I see you dislike him and even I don't agree with everything he says, yes he's brash non P.C but he has the American peoples best interests at heart and who can doubt that.

Out of interest where do you go for your news?

bringing troups home

"COME ON MAN"

This is a man that presided over a 16 billion dollar unaccounted loss of US tax payers cash.

Blackmailed a foreign state that they would not get a Billion dollars from US unless they fired the prosecuter investigating the company his son was a director on $89.00/month with no experience.

On the face of it lied to US voters that he never spoke to his son about his business interests.

His son on the face of it is a pervert if the pictures and videos on the laptop are true. Creepy Joe like kids to stroke the hairs on his legs in the pool and sniff minors.

Thats the type of president you want???????????????????????

The saddest aspect is that these two people are the only choices available to the American public - that says more about their respective parties than I could ever write.

(Assuming he is declared the winner) If Biden is still the sitting president by the time of the next election I will be very very surprised.

........ Andy 

2 hours ago, Rodbr said:

apart from

130,000 postal ballots came in at 4 am after counting stopped for the night all for Bidon!!!!!!!!!!

Only states where Democrats have Governors and supreme court judges are there major issues and these being swing states with history of voter fraud even as recent as last year.

Bidon admitted on screen that he didn't need voters as he had the biggest fraud network in history working for him.

States that destroy ballot papers so no recount is possible even though mandated to keep for a year after counting.

Do tell us what is so bad that Trump has done that warrants this degree of hate in UK.

Apart from the lowest unemployment rate in history for black and latinos, an economy that was flourishing like never before.

No wars for 4 years.

Destroying AL KEIDA

In my view his only real fault is that he shook up the status quo that allowed corruption to go on for decades. There was and is a tacit arrangement that bribes and grift are OK as long as you don't get caught.

Roger I am stunned that you put those word to print but I see you dislike him and even I don't agree with everything he says, yes he's brash non P.C but he has the American peoples best interests at heart and who can doubt that.

bringing troups home

"COME ON MAN"

This is a man that presided over a 16 billion dollar unaccounted loss of US tax payers cash.

Blackmailed a foreign state that they would not get a Billion dollars from US unless they fired the prosecuter investigating the company his son was a director on $89.00/month with no experience.

On the face of it lied to US voters that he never spoke to his son about his business interests.

His son on the face of it is a pervert if the pictures and videos on the laptop are true. Creepy Joe like kids to stroke the hairs on his legs in the pool and sniff minors.

Well hearing this first hand is quite stunning, and if voting corruption is on that scale, that widespread and virtually in ‘broad daylight’ then how can the Democrats possibly hope to govern without mass demonstrations ?

I did feel deep down Trump was fairly honest in his endeavours, and fundamentally wanted to do good things for America, but perhaps he could’ve been more eloquent and diplomatic in his manner in dealing with others and expressing his views.

I must say I don’t like the look of Biden one bit, but I feel the establishment were waiting in the wings.

Kevin

3 hours ago, Rodbr said:

It is more to do with the various media outlets that do not like him (or Boris Johnson for that matter) because he (they) are loose cannons and cannot be predicted as to their actions and the news  mongers just hate to be wrong.

This video is a bit of a long haul but is real eye-opener as to why electronic balloting is maybe not such a good idea......

Trumpist propaganda, but all we are likely to hear until January, and after.   Biden has been "called" as winning the election, which Trump will dispute, claiming fraud.   Mobs already demanding that the election was  "stolen"!

Garage was offering odds of 15/8 on Trump winning!  And wagering £10K!

I'd have taken those odds but too late now!  I hope someone did.  Not that the little shyster would have honoured the debt.

image.png.5a0f9d355ef8a584bfcdd1de40e71db6.png

Edited by john.r.davies

I actually think that the most useful thing would be to let all of the Trump campaign's law suits go ahead (as they have been doing so far).

That should make it pretty clear whhether there's any evidence of voting fraud or  any impropriety or not.

So far, not.  Let's see what other legals action brings.

All else seems to me to be hot air.

13 hours ago, john.r.davies said:

Garage was offering odds of 15/8 on Trump winning!  And wagering £10K!

I'd have taken those odds but too late now!  I hope someone did.  Not that the little shyster would have honoured the debt.

image.png.5a0f9d355ef8a584bfcdd1de40e71db6.png

I think that means Mr Farrage bet the £10k with the Guesser.com website at those odds for a Trump win, not that he was offering those odds himself. Unless Mr Farrage has part ownership of the site you'd not be taking any money off him.

Mick Richards

19 hours ago, Rodbr said:

The video is a great bit of editing by the Trump campaign team. Here is what Reuters had to say about it after a fact-check investigation:

"VERDICT

Missing context. This clip of Biden allegedly “admitting” to voter fraud has been shared out of context. As seen in the full (27minute) interview, the former vice president was discussing his campaign’s voter protection program.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. "

The wider context was that the Trump team was messaging to Bidon supporters to not to use postal votes as they will not be counted as they plan to challenge them in court, alleging fraud. Therefore, the Bidon team launched their Voter Protection Program to try to ensure that postal votes would be counted and reassure their supporters. The Trump team knew that Democrats would push their supporters to use postal votes to reduce the risk of COVID-19, therefore it was a well thought though, cynical plan to influence the result by exploiting fear over COVID-19. All this was well before election day.

I agree with Tim, let the evidence and the courts decide who is telling the truth. It needs to be fair and to be seen to be fair.

Mick

20 hours ago, Rodbr said:

apart from

No wars for 4 years.

Destroying AL KEIDA

bringing troups home

"COME ON MAN"

My 1st questions are a general ones Rob;

Where do you get your facts from?

Can you supply links for us?

130,000 additional votes?

Voters in the USA are allowed to make their vote by post, right up until the polls close on polling day.

As a result, it is entirely possible for a huge volume of completely legitimate votes to arrive 3 or 4 days after polling day. 

The comment about having a fraud system . . .proven to be a fraud in its self, a cut and paste job.

Destroying Al Kieda?

Do you want to tell that to Austria and France?

I have no preference either way regarding the 2 gentlemen involved.

I have much more important things to worry about here, including a serious hospital visit on Tuesday, however

In the name of balance, how about you offer a negative for Mr Trump, for every negative you have offered for Mr Bidon, at the moment, you are tending to sound very much like the crowd outside the Pennsylvania vote counting offices.

In order to be listened too, everyone needs to offer balanced well thought out arguments, using facts, not fiction.

That includes us, the forumites

Mr Trump has a history of using fiction.  Remember, his team invented the phrase 'fake news'

Well, thank you!     I knew that any comment from this lefty, sandal-wearing, muesli-eating, beardy Guardianista would carry little weight with some member, but you have all done my work for me!    But I'm sorry if Garage was taking, not offering those odds, except that he has lost his money. 

JOhn

A voting system and indeed a democracy is like a currency, it stands or falls on a consensus of trust. A currency can and usually will have a small degree of forgery going on and can easily withstand that. So can a voting system, provided people are confident that it's small scale enough so it doesn't really distort the result. I personally have no doubt that the US electoral system would stand up to that basis of scrutiny, simply because I've seen no credible reason to doubt it. In international rankings, the US electoral system consistently scores highly on the "free and fair" yardstick, even tough not quite at the top (due to some persistent gerrymandering of electoral boundaries by interest groups on boht sides).

However, Donald Trump has for personal political reasons seen fit to jeopardise and undermine the US people's trust in their electoral system. I find that reprehensible although unsurprising. Sadly, a significant minority of Americans won't re-find that trust until due process of law has taken place, although many of them not even then (deep state etc etc). Bringing lawsuits of itself will be of limited value, the courts can only consider such evidence that is placed before them, they aren't investigators. It will be interesting to see if the Biden administration decides in due course to hold a proper review of the electoral system, to demonstrate that it's fit for purpose.

(Funny that Trump, having bleated about how rigged the US electoral system was ahead of the 2016 election, didn't then make it any priority to hold an independent review.)

To make clear where I stand on this from a political perspective, I have no particular skin in the game Rep vs Dem in the USA and I think the US political economy has increasingly been kidnapped by special interests on both sides. But meanwhile as a Brit I have to say I'm relieved at last to see some grown-ups back in charge on the other side of the pond.

Nigel

On a slightly lighter note, although linked, the front page of the Sunday Star must be the best one yet, 'OLD FART WINS', 'The senile one beats the lunatic', cheers, Andrew