Excellent Roger. Although, I hate to tell, but I think I can see a small chip in the paintwork, on the bonnet. Nothing to worry about :D

Nice to see there's a story about a Vincent Hurricane in there, too.

Cheers, Darren

Well done Rog. Have you applied Linseed for the cooler months yet?

Love that car

Well done Roger, thats probably the only 2 running around like that anywhere unless anyone knows any different?

Stuart.

Well done Roger, thats probably the only 2 running around like that anywhere unless anyone knows any different?

Stuart.

Well, there's this one, TS2797LO, owned by a friend. Still on original tyres (!) as of a year ago... Roger's TR2 is cooler though.

i-rBHBW3z-X2.jpg

Edited by Don H.

Well done Roger, I just love that car toooooo.

Great car Roger, love it :wub: Don't desecrate it by restoring it, just a dust sheet will do :D must get a copy tomorrow.

Dave

Always nice to find a forum member's car in Triumph World. Nice pictures and nice report.

After Stephen Cooper's well known TR6 in the april issue it's now the turn of Roger's TR2.

I read the magazine almost since it's first issue and I find it a great asset to all Triumph lecture, from the point of view Triumph history the people around and the range of cars built by Triumph...

Can only advise the magazine to anyone interested in the marque... and the will realize Triumph did not... ONLY build TRs

Always nice to find a forum member's car in Triumph World. Nice pictures and nice report.

After Stephen Cooper's well known TR6 in the april issue it's now the turn of Roger's TR2.

Now, now Jean my old friend, don't be shy - I remember another famous Register member's TR6 on the front cover for the Dec/Jan 05 issue...................

15094392_10208146280749957_4238821785067

Cheers

Andrew

Oh good Lord... Andrew your memory is far better than mine.. it's a long time ago, the pictures were taken at Jabbeke at the occasion of 50th anniversary of the Jabbeke record run.

Remembers me Tony the editor of TW at the time, now gone for some time, a good man he was.. :( :(

Last year at the occasion of the foto contest I did send a few pictures to TW, This turned in a 2 page article on request of Simon, today's editor, in fact not directly my attention, but at the end the editor has to find something to fill the pages.. :unsure:

Oh good Lord... Andrew your memory is far better than mine..

I've a memory like an elephant Jean, that why Bev loves me, for my elephant qualities.................... :D

We have to produce the occasional Famous Belgian . . . . . . !! :rolleyes:;)

There was also Roger de Coster Alec, 5 times World 500cc Motocross Champion in the 70s who inspired me to get into the sport, but that sooo many years ago. :unsure:Edit: that's Roger below, not me......... :rolleyes:

Blast-RD.jpg

Cheers

Andrew

Edited by Andrew Smith

About Motorcross and famous Belgians.... I would like to mention Stefan Everts with 10 world titels, he was living not far away from my place.

Up to a few years ago they had a red TR3A in the family... :)

The car was for sale in my fiend's Jo Willems garage when Stefan and his father moved part time to Australia.

Edited by jean