Apologies for bringing this up again , postman just been no sign of TR Action 345 should have been out w/c 15/05/23, post in the wilds of north Birmingham only happens when the staff at the local sorting office bother to get out of bed, so this could be the reason. has anyone seen theirs ?.

Cheers Chris 

Nothing up here either Chris (south of Scotland) the magazine nowadays only arrives once in a blue moon.

Alan G

As I said for this before, why can't we have somewhere on the website that has a live status update? 

Not here, but is it even in the post yet?

Chris

Nothing here this morning in Northumberland either.

As you say Chris a notice about a delay would be good for members to understand what the issue is or maybe even an email, we get them about everything else..

Derek

I see that TR Action 345 is now available  in the TR Register Magazine online section on the main website so hopefully it will be dropping through letter boxes in the next few days

Derek

Explanation for delay is in the email flyer received this afternoon, advertising the post of Editor.

I wonder how many members have not supplied their email address to the Office, so won't receive such emails.

Ian Cornish

Magazine 345 is  on the web site under members area but I can’t get it to open, I can get all the magazine front covers up but none will open on my iPad, I’ll try again tomorrow, or just hang on for the magazine. 

Mike Redrose Group 

2 hours ago, ianc said:

Explanation for delay is in the email flyer received this afternoon, advertising the post of Editor.

I wonder how many members have not supplied their email address to the Office, so won't receive such emails.

Ian Cornish

Office definetly has my email address, but I have not received that one.

Bob

2 hours ago, Lebro said:

Office definetly has my email address, but I have not received that one.

Bob

Hi Bob,

Mailchimp reporting tells me it was successfully delivered to your address at 3.15pm this afternoon. Check your junk folder? 

It also shows you successfully received and opened the email regarding TR@ 70 event at Bath and West that was sent out on Wednesday. 

You can view in browser here: https://mailchi.mp/8fc6e7a4f4f3/editorvacancy 

So, the old Editor has thankfully gone - so now it's down to you guys to shape the magazine and take it to where you want it. 

Who is going to seize the opportunity of stepping up and making change happen? 

Details here on how to do it: https://www.tr-register.co.uk/article/2023/06/0317/We-are-looking-for-a-new-magazine-editor  

Wayne 

9 hours ago, Wayne Scott said:

Hi Bob,

Mailchimp reporting tells me it was successfully delivered to your address at 3.15pm this afternoon. Check your junk folder? 

It also shows you successfully received and opened the email regarding TR@ 70 event at Bath and West that was sent out on Wednesday. 

You can view in browser here: https://mailchi.mp/8fc6e7a4f4f3/editorvacancy 

Yep, it was in my junk folder !

Bob

Never mind  issue 345, where’s my 344? 
Rodders.

17 hours ago, brenda said:

Magazine 345 is  on the web site under members area but I can’t get it to open, I can get all the magazine front covers up but none will open on my iPad, I’ll try again tomorrow, or just hang on for the magazine. 

Mike Redrose Group 

Trying to access any TR Action online magazine via iPad takes me to eBay or some other recent page I’ve used :unsure:

On 6/2/2023 at 10:26 PM, Wayne Scott said:

So, the old Editor has thankfully gone - so now it's down to you guys to shape the magazine and take it to where you want it. 

Who is going to seize the opportunity of stepping up and making change happen? 

Details here on how to do it: https://www.tr-register.co.uk/article/2023/06/0317/We-are-looking-for-a-new-magazine-editor  

Wayne 

It's alright for you . . . .you won't have to fill those bloody great shoes left by the previous incumbent.

30 minutes ago, brenda said:

Is anyone else getting this when you try to log on to the magazine in the members area.

Mike Redrose Group 

IMG_1734.png

Nope no problem here though I do run a myriad of ad blockers/cookie killers etc.

Stuart.

3 hours ago, stuart said:

Nope no problem here though I do run a myriad of ad blockers/cookie killers etc.

Stuart.

Hi Stuart, which ad blocker do you favour ?

Mick Richards

15 hours ago, Motorsport Mickey said:

Hi Stuart, which ad blocker do you favour ?

Mick Richards

Ad blocker ultimate, its a Firefox add on. Cookie auto delete as well and Privacy Badger.

Stuart.

Oh and while we`re on the subject of this magazine thanks for the mention John Morrison but you need to retake your geography exam, Im in Cornwall not Devon!

Stuart.

Anyone received their printed copy of TRACTION 345?  Not arrived in Nottingham yet and email last Friday stated copies were in the post.
Appreciate delay could in large part be down to the Royal Mail and their manyana attitude!

Andy

Just think of it this way. It’ll be a nice surprise when it does turn up