17 hours ago, Z320 said:

+1

P1210384-c.thumb.JPG.dd3b700c270679289d3874728fd6956c.JPG

I like your luggage Marco, bet your darling wife has it full whilst yours is in a soft bag in the boot :lol: lol.

Mick Richards

19 hours ago, Nigel C said:

oah, so you have one like mine Hamish? :lol: you and your lectricery....

Ha ha I wish ……

was thinking of one of a road going TR Enterprises SLR with a nice race engine. 

2292390F-5A3D-4C80-84AA-01C0C39FB982.jpeg

On 3/25/2024 at 3:46 AM, ctc77965o said:

1967_TR4A_overhead-at_PRIR24.thumb.jpg.905c1785ea4b9e3188b68d039c3e9755.jpg

Here's my car at the 'Penang Round Island Rally' earlier this month... no so often we get this view of our cars.

Thats a very nice picture :-).... Here's  mine, an older picture before correct bumper and the period-correct black numberplate.... .. Sorry couldn't rotate it...

tr4.thumb.JPG.a343c73dcaf8f91d9b2ed435c0ac5383.JPG

Edited by 62-tr4-DK
4 hours ago, Hamish said:

Ha ha I wish ……

was thinking of one of a road going TR Enterprises SLR with a nice race engine. 

2292390F-5A3D-4C80-84AA-01C0C39FB982.jpeg

this is when I used to keep good company back in the day548280840_malvernBarrygoswellgig1999.thumb.jpg.adee31cd3761baa0515a5f8da8e0021a.jpg :ph34r:

12 hours ago, PaulAnderson said:

My most similar photograph, on the ferry to Isle of Bute while on the return path from the NC500 in 2017

IMG_8036 LR.jpg

we did the NC 500 but didn't get to Bute, was it worth going? Thought we'd go back and do a few more of the isles (Jura etc) but not got round to it 

On 3/29/2024 at 9:08 AM, Nigel C said:

we did the NC 500 but didn't get to Bute, was it worth going? Thought we'd go back and do a few more of the isles (Jura etc) but not got round to it 

I used to have trips onto Bute when holidaying nearby with my family almost 50 years ago and couldn’t remember much of it so wanted to revisit.  We still only had a couple of days there so didn’t see much, arriving from the Colintraive ferry at the north end and leaving by the islands capital Rothesay to Wemyss bay ferry.   The historic house Mount Stuart was magnificent and well worth visiting. See their web site here.   We also visited the historic Victorian public toilets in Rothesay.   The island is definitely worth a visit in my opinion but with so many lovely places in Scotland to see it’s a personal call.

Hi Andy

I visited Bute with  a dozen or so TR friends in the early 2000's. The Toilet is wonderful - well worth a visit even if you are not bursting.

Zavarone's  (yes, the Lena Zavarone's family)  Ice Cream parlour just across the road.

Mount Stuart is well worth a visit.  They have very many paintings scattered all over the place.  The one that took my fancy on the staircase was of an Elder lady.

When I read the data plate it was a Hogarth ( was that why I liked it).

Roger

Taken from the top of the submarine pens in St Nazaire. If you look closely you will see my financial advisor knitting happily as I toured the submarine in one of the pens. 

IMG_E4043.JPG