Wanted show quality car

4 minutes ago, TR Rob said:

Try Beaulieu Garage , in New Forest, they have a fully restored TR3A for sale, recently reduced from £39k to £34.5k, bit too much for me !

Thanks for that.

I did see that car in their showroom a few months ago and it is defiantly worth another visit to have a look if I cant find anything else

On 8/25/2023 at 10:05 AM, Rocketman said:

That sounds interesting, Do you have any pictures or spec on the car>the car is not mine and is still undergoing work.    It is located in Hampshire near Portsmouth 

Have just received these 

IMG_0103.jpeg

IMG_0104.jpeg

IMG_0109.jpeg

IMG_0108.jpeg

IMG_0107.jpeg

IMG_0106.jpeg

IMG_0105.jpeg

IMG_1894.jpeg

IMG_1893.jpeg

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT

Rocketman 

One of rhe members has a TR3A for sale at £45k asking price cannot tell you who the member was but the car was at Shepton Mallet show I saw it the concours de elegance hall and it was pretty stunning I spent a good 30 minutes looking at it and it was probably the best TR3 I have seen Maybe one of the members may know the owner 

1 minute ago, Tiger123 said:

Rocketman 

One of rhe members has a TR3A for sale at £45k asking price cannot tell you who the member was but the car was at Shepton Mallet show I saw it the concours de elegance hall and it was pretty stunning I spent a good 30 minutes looking at it and it was probably the best TR3 I have seen Maybe one of the members may know the owner 

Please let me know if anyone knows any more about it. I don’t suppose you took any pictures of it?

Further to the post above regarding the red tr2 in Hampshire. I took some pics of the car to reference items for a rebuild I am currently undertaking. This shows the quality of the workmanship I think. Let me know if you want contact details. 
Keith

IMG_2634.jpeg

IMG_2637.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Keith Wigglesworth said:

Further to the post above regarding the red tr2 in Hampshire. I took some pics of the car to reference items for a rebuild I am currently undertaking. This shows the quality of the workmanship I think. Let me know if you want contact details. 
Keith

IMG_2634.jpeg

IMG_2637.jpeg

Thanks for that but i have purchased the blue TR3A from the silverstone auction

I have a multi concours winning TR2 here in Australia that I would sell for the right price. Shipping to the UK is about 3,000pds I believe. The signal red one.

Trophy photo 3.jpg

Trophy photo 4.jpg

IMG_0787v2.jpg

2 hours ago, Rocketman said:

Thanks for that but i have purchased the blue TR3A from the silverstone auction

Did it come with aeroscreens?   PM me if you want proper mounting brackets for them that fit the original mounting holes.

1 hour ago, Lebro said:

And PM me if you want good replacement rear LED bulbs !

Bob

As a very satisfied user of Bob's LEDs they make a huge difference in brightness and well worth having. Thank you Bob.

14 hours ago, Lebro said:

And PM me if you want good replacement rear LED bulbs !

Bob

Bob….could you let me know what price your rear LED bulbs are. Pardon my ignorance but are these dual filament, side and brake light?

Hi Rob.

For a TR3A they are equivalent of dual filament stop / tail bulbs, direct replacement for original.  £14 each.

Need to know if +ve or -ve earth.

Bob

2 hours ago, Lebro said:

Hi Rob.

For a TR3A they are equivalent of dual filament stop / tail bulbs, direct replacement for original.  £14 each.

Need to know if +ve or -ve earth.

Bob

Excellent items   I have them fitted in the stop tail lamps of my car.    

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT
2 hours ago, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

Excellent items   I have them fitted in the stop tail lamps of my car.    

+1. And I have them also in the side and indicator lights fore and aft.

But not yet gone to LED headlights as it seems more complicated and I very rarely drive at night.

james

• 3 weeks later...