Wanted show quality car

Looks like a show winner.  “ Car I would most like to drive home in.  “.  Was the class I used to judge.   

Pissed off a lot of  V12,E type trailer queens 

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT
  • 1 month later...

They look like the copy K&N filters, thinking about getting a set for my car.  Also looks like a dual circuit brake set up in a widened master cylinder bracket, cool.

Ralph

23 hours ago, Ralph Whitaker said:

They look like the copy K&N filters, thinking about getting a set for my car.  Also looks like a dual circuit brake set up in a widened master cylinder bracket, cool.

Ralph

Yes, K&N style cone filters only because it has the longer TR4 inlet manifold with the H6 carbs so the standard filters won’t fit. 
The ramp isn’t bolted down to the floor. The instructions said to bolt down if using for maintenance as it’s sold as a parking ramp. I do my maintenance on it but i am not swinging around on it. Something I have wanted for quite sometime as i am definitely too old to be crawling around on the floor. Hight is restricted so I usually sit on a stool when under either one of my cars

IMG_1710.jpeg