Sign in to follow this  
Rushboyz

EB Plate

37 minutes ago, Rushboyz said:

Is it possible to get an EB plate made based off of the Commission plate number? 

No The EB number is the Mulliners body number and theres no available records of them.

Stuart.

The build records usually have the body number (the plate below the EB plate) but to my knowledge there are no records of the EB plate. It should however be close to the commission number if you want to just make up a number. I was fortunate that the body number plate was missing (along with most of the battery box) but the EB plate was still attached. Bill Piggott got me the missing body number detail.

Stan

19 hours ago, foster461 said:

The build records usually have the body number (the plate below the EB plate) but to my knowledge there are no records of the EB plate. It should however be close to the commission number if you want to just make up a number. I was fortunate that the body number plate was missing (along with most of the battery box) but the EB plate was still attached. Bill Piggott got me the missing body number detail.

Stan

Thanks Stan, do you know of any place that is able to reproduce these tags? 

1 hour ago, Rushboyz said:

Yes, Nick Raistrick of TR Lincs has the correct pattern stamping machine and can produce original looking tags. If you want his telephone number send me PM and I’ll forward it to you.

Chris

3 hours ago, Rushboyz said:

Where are you located ?. There are a couple of options for repro brass plates in the US and the UK.

Welcome to the forum btw, always happy to see another sidescreen car getting a new lease on life.

Stan