41 minutes ago, john.r.davies said:

Suzeanne, that information is available, see: https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/articles/updatingethniccontrastsindeathsinvolvingthecoronaviruscovid19englandandwales/24january2020to31march2021#:~:text=The rate of death involving,2.2 for males%2C 2.0 for   under "Main points"

image.png.92e55a83cffa2b96d07d1c147ce1cf0f.png

There are more charts and links to other pages on this UK Gov site from the Office of National Statistics. 

Another source is https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/covid-19  "Ethnicity and COVID"

These data are not secret, not even hard to find!

John

Thank you John that is very useful. I was actually referring to the data given in the blog ie Black skin versus white skin in SA, black skin versus white skin in Spain and similarly in U.K. 

Peter has given us a comparison for Orthodox/non Orthodox Jews in U.K. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HELP THE NHS ~ I've let my adjoining empty house (fully furnished) to four NHS nurses free of charge during this National Emergency. We have a very large General Hospital at the top of the r

Very very Harsh Geko. I see a man, in an unenviable position, doing his utmost to balance the impossible tasks of trying to control the spread of a new novel virus - for which there is no treatme

By the book...

Posted Images

The number of Jews is vastly irrelevant as is the number of black people (0.6 and 3% respectively) when the vast majority are European.

Their relative infection, and mortality rates, may be interesting.   The ONS report says that"people from all ethnic minority groups (except for women in the Chinese or "White Other" ethnic groups) had higher rates of death". and that people of African ancestry fared worst.    Some of this has been attributed to either poverty, family housing or vaccine aversion, but the horrible attrition among my old colleagues from the BAME community in the NHS, who are neither poor nor vaccine averse, makes those unlikely.

This paper found a very high level of evidence of Covid infection in blood samples donated by the Orthodox community, but I can't find any record of Jewish deaths.

Suzanne, this information like most about the pandemic is freely available.    There is no coverup, it just needs familiarity with medical reporting.   I'm glad to help you or anyone find data they want.

John

Edited by john.r.davies
40 minutes ago, john.r.davies said:

The number of Jews is vastly irrelevant as is the number of black people (0.6 and 3% respectively) when the vast majority are European.

Their relative infection, and mortality rates, may be interesting.   The ONS report says that"people from all ethnic minority groups (except for women in the Chinese or "White Other" ethnic groups) had higher rates of death". and that people of African ancestry fared worst.    Some of this has been attributed to either poverty, family housing or vaccine aversion, but the horrible attrition among my old colleagues from the BAME community in the NHS, who are neither poor nor vaccine averse, makes those unlikely.

This paper found a very high level of evidence of Covid infection in blood samples donated by the Orthodox community, but I can't find any record of Jewish deaths.

Suzanne, this information like most about the pandemic is freely available.    There is no coverup, it just needs familiarity with medical reporting.   I'm glad to help you or anyone find data they want.

John

Thank you John, I did not suspect a cover up I just want these people who keep blogging and making their own films and reports to give the black skin / white skin breakdowns of their data. 
it is not obvious to most people  whilst this info’ is not given freely,  however it is obvious to me that if this information was given it may have an effect on ordinary people’s  thoughts about Cov19 and the vaccinations.

When I worked in the Statistics Department of, at the time, the worlds largest Market Research Company we had panels of people split by regions of the U.K. and by sex, age and occupation/ social class ( and by ownership of cats and dogs). Today if the methods of collecting the data we used to collect were still happening ( loyalty cards have replaced this method of Market Research) the ethnicity and colour of panel members would definitely be included in the population sample and population targets.

I just simply want to see this split as I know it makes a difference but the general public does not. As I have said many times before my skin is much darker than the average Brit and I believe I have been Vit D3 deficient for probably most of my life. This information is vitally important to me and others like me.

Edited by SuzanneH

The jewish study compared religious sects in Israel, the 25(OH)D difference reflecting religious clothing  habits and exposure to the sun of bare skin. The effect would not  apply to UK where sunlight is  rather scarce compared with Israel.

Recent D3 science studying DNA de-methylation in response to a bolus dose of D3 has shown there are pronounced differences between nrothern Scandinavians and southern europeans. We are still evolving after our forebears migrated out of Africa ca25,000 years ago. Africans and Asians were not inlcuded in these studies, but are likely yo be shown ot be "low  responders". So they are tragically hit by a double whammy: known lower 25(OH)D due to skin pigmentation lowering D3 produciton from sun 2 or 3 fold, together with low epigenomic response to 25(OH)D.

Epigenomic DNA methylation occurs on the DNA regions - once called junk DNA- that separate the DNA lengths  that code for genes. D3 de-methylates  around 20,000 sites per cell nucleus and switches on several hundred genes, and siwitches off rather fewer. eg https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-53864-1   

1300 genes is a lot, our total complemennt is around 22,000.  That's a very reason to heed D3 science.

Peter

You will have read or heard the Gov's plans to boost the Covid  boosters!    All very well, we will see what is achievable. but of course the NHS will do its damnest to do so many vaccinations.     The practice I work for has DOUBLED its Vax Clinic capacity, by opening new venues and extending the times into the evening.   Clinics now run from 0800 to 2030.    I hope that the punters turn up, my clinics recently have been very much like traditional bus arrivals, all at once and then nothing at all, which means they have to wait longer and we waste our time.    To that end, please book your slot and keep the appointment?

There will be many more wanting a vaccination.   Every adult aged 18 or over, who had their second dose at least three months ago, and over 30s, from two months after their second dose, is eligable. After Wednesday over 18s too can have one after two months, so please form an orderly queue!

Think about  a flu vaccine at the same time!   There was no Flu last year - we were all in lockdown.    Any residual immunity from previous infections has lapsed even further, so if you are 50 or over, or in a 'vulnerable' group (heart, lung, kidney, liver, neuro disease, pregnancy, steroids, etc etc, or if you live with someone who has those) consider getting the flu vaccine too.   Children too are eligable, up to 11, or if they are vulnerable, and a nasal spray vaccine is available, so no need for them to have an injection.   It's safe to have at the same time as a Covid vaccine, but if you would rather not you can get one at most pharmacies on a different day - no need to bother your GP surgery.

Which will be VERY busy.    To achieve what the Gov wants (and the NHS wants), some GPs and surgery staff may need to be taken off 'routine' business.      But if you are concerned about anything that is serious, possible heart or cancer problems, get onto them right away, do NOT delay!  Talk to your GP surgery, and be willing to have a phone chat to start with, to speed things up.

Already, I see my GP colleagues in the Vax clinic, on their day off!   Old farts like me would only be sitting at home, but they are giving up rest times and family times, so that you can be vaccinated,    Come and get it!

John

Interview with an Israeli D3-expert physician-GP who advises all his pts to take D3 prophylatically against severe C-19. It has had 1 million views, but presumably none in SAGE or DoH.

New data show that the coronavirus evolved proteins that suppress the early(hours after infection) innate immune response. The virus proteins that mutated are in the capsid not the spike and are called orf6 and orf9b.  They work by suppressing the function of the type1 interferon response. And type1IFN needs D3 to function properly.

For the enthusiast here are two papers, the first relates D3 to promotion of type1IFN and predicitng the virus suppresses IFN:

https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajpendo.00315.2020?af=R&utm_source=TrendMD&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=American_Journal_of_Physiology_-_Endocrinology_and_Metabolism_TrendMD_1

and this hot of the press shows the virus evolved mutated capsid proteins to defeat our innate, first line, defenceshttps://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-12-dominant-alpha-variant-evolved-evade.html

Let's hope 2022 is the year D3 comes to the fore.

Peter

A podcast by two members of the D3 Campaign Group. Questions are raised about the official  dismissal of D3. Only a matter of time before the public starts to question "why?". https://open.spotify.com/episode/4BXJgl3LYVez6CrDTbkwOl?si=Z3Xb41STT-eWLdgmJowMOw&nd=1

Peter

Roger, some months ago it was reported that the licence to inject the vaccine was given as no other remedy was available. Once d3 is acknowledged then the vaccine is not licenced. So stupidity and red tape reigns supreme.

Obviously the vaccine is best to fight covid but all the myriad benefits of raising D3 levels are being lost 

Alan

Hi Alan,

I had heard that before but why are they not using it. The stable door is open and the horse has buggered off.  Too late to retract the Vax.

D3 could easily stop the Hospitals being over run and the employees everywhere going sick.

The Papers should be TRumpeting this loud and clear. Arre they on a D notice (pun intended)

Roger

3 hours ago, RogerH said:

Hi Alan,

I had heard that before but why are they not using it. The stable door is open and the horse has buggered off.  Too late to retract the Vax.

D3 could easily stop the Hospitals being over run and the employees everywhere going sick.

The Papers should be TRumpeting this loud and clear. Arre they on a D notice (pun intended)

Roger

Not sure it's newsworthy Roger

No girls, no telephoto lens, no airmiles Andy, where is the news in D3?

Roger, Dismissing D3 has a long history, has been happening long before C-19. I am in the camp that suspects big pharma working behind the scenes much as the tobacco industry fought  against the scientific evidence against smoking for decades. This article summarises: http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v14n22.shtml

Ignorance of D3 physiology and signalling has led many academics running RCTs to use doses that are based upon bone hormonal action ( anti-rickets) and that  are known to be too low to influence the autocrine and paracrine actions ooof D3 in moost of the body's cells. These useless RCTs -hundreds of them - are no better than running a dose-responsecurve with a single dose on it. No science journal would permit that to be published.  And so the myriad D3-sensitive diseases listed on vitamindwiki are allowed to run amok. And big pharma wins over D3.

The blame is on senior medical academics, not GPs or hospital doctors or the NHS. Many professors  who dismissed D3 in the past are now between a rock and a hard place. Admitting to being wrong is really difficult for t hem. They do not have my sympathy: idols with feet of clay.

Mainstream journalists reporting on covid are rarely science-trained, and are incapable of distiiguishing goood science form bad  medicine. If a D notice is in operation, then at some point an editor might break it. It may take a nation to implement D3 dosing against C-19 ( my guess Spain will lead) before editors ask questions. .

Peter

Roger,

With some vaccine manufacturers making so much money  which company  would pay for any clinical trials? D3 was so cheap it was never trialed previously.

What worries me is that all of our vaccinated bodies should have T cell immunity=, but during the delay before the T cells kick in we can be spreaders so the governments want us to have antibody immunity, which fades away when there is nothing to fight within a few months, so we need to keep having boosters to annoy outr immune systems and raise our antibody levels. But that only reduces us spreading the disease if we catch it to those who wont get vaccinated.

So the boosters are not for us but required to save the unvaccinated from clogging the NHS, ok for a while but our immune systems are not naturally in a state of high alert constantly and I'm not sure I want to play that particular experimental game with my body.

The NHS needs money but spending on constant re-vaccination could be a massive drain on resourses on both cash and skilled manpower when the cheaper and more bradly beneficial D3 is available.

Alan

6 minutes ago, barkerwilliams said:

our immune systems are not naturally in a state of high alert constantly

Perhaps not in our present possibly over-cleaned antiseptic environments but surely under the comparatively germ-laden conditions in which we evolved, the immune system would be hard at work most of the time?   Isn't there a school of thought which says the cause of many allergies and auto-immune conditions, is an immune system with not enough real work to do...... ?

Alan,

You don't want to to "play that particular experimental game with my body" - have its immune system 'constantly on high alert'?

What do you think it is doing, constantly?      Have you never had a cold, or other infection (as I am right now, as payment for Xmas with grandkids!)      Have you had your Flu jab each year if you are over 50?   If you are 65 or over, then your GP will have offered you Herpes Zoster (Shingles) vaccine and one for Pneumococcus, which you are well advised to accept.      The immune system constantly - constantly! - is on alert to protect us for the myriad of potential infections that exist in our environment, but age diminishes its alert level, hence the need for the above, and for Covid boosters, when they were first started, althought they are now extended to all adults.

Vaccination originated with the use of cow pox  as a harmless substitute for smallpox (hence the word from the Latin Vacca, a cow) over 200 years ago.    Vaccines have been used ever since, their use is not experimental.

John

John,

"Vaccination originated with the use of cow pox ....... their use is not experimental."

Please don't confuse my argument. How many people have been constantly  revaccinated with cow pox every three months, also has the cow pox vaccination we have all had lost its efficacy?

A vaccine will alert the immune sytem and raise the antibody level at the same time adding the vaccine characteristics to the T cells. After a few months of inactivilty the level of antibodies targeting the vaccine will decline.

There are already issues with clotting, particularly with people with blood group type A which has A antigens on the red cells and anti-B antibodies in the plasma. My wife has had blood clotting following the second vaccination and will not accept a booster. 

I repeat my original point that repeated vaccination is experimental, nothing worng with a  single vaccination - I'm all in favour of that.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02291-2

Alan

Edited by barkerwilliams
2 minutes ago, john.r.davies said:

Alan,

You don't want to to "play that particular experimental game with my body" - have its immune system 'constantly on high alert'?

What do you think it is doing, constantly?      Have you never had a cold, or other infection (as I am right now, as payment for Xmas with grandkids!)      Have you had your Flu jab each year if you are over 50?   If you are 65 or over, then your GP will have offered you Herpes Zoster (Shingles) vaccine and one for Pneumococcus, which you are well advised to accept.      The immune system constantly - constantly! - is on alert to protect us for the myriad of potential infections that exist in our environment, but age diminishes its alert level, hence the need for the above, and for Covid boosters, when they were first started, althought they are now extended to all adults.

Vaccination originated with the use of cow pox  as a harmless substitute for smallpox (hence the word from the Latin Vacca, a cow) over 200 years ago.    Vaccines have been used ever since, their use is not experimental.

John

JOhn,   The AZ and Pfizer are experimental, and we are the guinea pigs. Niether have been subjected to the usual stringent testing that takes  several years in order to uncover injurious side-effects. The companies have  been given legal exemption from claims fo damages. The FDA granted the vax Emergency Use Authorisation on the basis that no efffective alternative therapies exist, and have been dismissinf D3 and  ivermectin to ensure EUA. Injecting mRNA is an experiment, akin tto genetic engineering. Whether it is justified will come out in the wash. So  far we appear to have been lucky with few acute ill-effects. But new virus variants than bypass the present vaccines are predictable, requiring new mRNA vaccines, These can be made really fast. But they cannot  be tested fast.  New vaccines cannot be assumed ot be safe without long term  testing, usually over three years. The cases of narcolepsy induced by the Pandemrix vaccine - and hidden  by the drug company- illlustrates the danger of rushing in with new experimental vaccines.  There is now an abundance of evidence that the virus exploits D3 deficiency and our impaired innate immunity. D3 is vastly safer than any  vaccine, and effective against any variant.  Medicine is making its biggest ever mistake in dismissing D3 to promote vaccines. Peter

John, You should not be getting overt infections from the grandchildren if your serum 25(OH)D is around 100-150 nmol/L. Some  individuals need 10,000IU   dailt to reach that, in others 2000.  Mean for non-obese as 4000.  Grandchidren are likely low too. Peter

Peter,

As an academic, you must recall why research and the development of vaccines (not your field, but same difference) has taken so long previously.   The various stages of testing were done serially, with each stage delayed until funding is obtained, the management of the trial organised and the reports written and published.  The next stage was not started before the previous one completed.   

For the Covid vaccines, in the acute need for an effective product, the entire process through Phases I, II and III were planned in advance, with funding for all provided.    The results were  reported, in the UK to MRHA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) almost in realtime, not after the trial was completed, so that licensing could be as swift as possible.      Because people were keen - nay, desperate! - for something to protect them, volunteers were easy to recruit.     This accelerated trial method might be described as "experimental" but the processes were the same as before, just elided togther.     

Similarly, the vaccines produced under this scheme are not "experimental".     The AstraZeneca used well-established vaccine technology, used for years, safe and effective.    The Pfizer (now "Comirnaty" vaccine, made by Pfizer, just as AZ is now named Vaxzevria) is an mRNA vaccine, not used before in large vaccination campaigns, but again well established.       In all vaccines, the "Phase IV" stage when their use is extended to populations might be considered 'experimental' in that rare complications or side effects may turn up when very large numbers of people receive them, for instance the Vaccine-Induced Thrombosis and Thrombocytopenia (VITT) syndrome, but this is so rare that it only appeared when miilions had been given the vaccine.

You are quite wrong, and wrong to say so, Peter, that either vaccine have not been properly tested.  There have been several attempts by other Pharma giants to develop a Covid vaccine uner the same timetable, that failed.     GlaxoSmithKline, Merck and Sanofi  are just three who have given up after the Phase I or II trails meant their vaccines could not continue to be tested.     

Anyone who wants to read a plain language account should read this from the eminent and unimpeachable science journal, Nature: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03626-1       With so many other diseases that could benefit from a vaccine, from Malaria to Zika, we can hope for simliar schemes to accelerate their development.

John

8 minutes ago, john.r.davies said:

Peter,

As an academic, you must recall why research and the development of vaccines (not your field, but same difference) has taken so long previously.   The various stages of testing were done serially, with each stage delayed until funding is obtained, the management of the trial organised and the reports written and published.  The next stage was not started before the previous one completed.   

For the Covid vaccines, in the acute need for an effective product, the entire process through Phases I, II and III were planned in advance, with funding for all provided.    The results were  reported, in the UK to MRHA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) almost in realtime, not after the trial was completed, so that licensing could be as swift as possible.      Because people were keen - nay, desperate! - for something to protect them, volunteers were easy to recruit.     This accelerated trial method might be described as "experimental" but the processes were the same as before, just elided togther.     

Similarly, the vaccines produced under this scheme are not "experimental".     The AstraZeneca used well-established vaccine technology, used for years, safe and effective.    The Pfizer (now "Comirnaty" vaccine, made by Pfizer, just as AZ is now named Vaxzevria) is an mRNA vaccine, not used before in large vaccination campaigns, but again well established.       In all vaccines, the "Phase IV" stage when their use is extended to populations might be considered 'experimental' in that rare complications or side effects may turn up when very large numbers of people receive them, for instance the Vaccine-Induced Thrombosis and Thrombocytopenia (VITT) syndrome, but this is so rare that it only appeared when miilions had been given the vaccine.

You are quite wrong, and wrong to say so, Peter, that either vaccine have not been properly tested.  There have been several attempts by other Pharma giants to develop a Covid vaccine uner the same timetable, that failed.     GlaxoSmithKline, Merck and Sanofi  are just three who have given up after the Phase I or II trails meant their vaccines could not continue to be tested.     

Anyone who wants to read a plain language account should read this from the eminent and unimpeachable science journal, Nature: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03626-1       With so many other diseases that could benefit from a vaccine, from Malaria to Zika, we can hope for simliar schemes to accelerate their development.

John

+1

2 hours ago, barkerwilliams said:

John,

"Vaccination originated with the use of cow pox ....... their use is not experimental."

Please don't confuse my argument. How many people have been constantly  revaccinated with cow pox every three months, also has the cow pox vaccination we have all had lost its efficacy?

A vaccine will alert the immune sytem and raise the antibody level at the same time adding the vaccine characteristics to the T cells. After a few months of inactivilty the level of antibodies targeting the vaccine will decline.

There are already issues with clotting, particularly with people with blood group type A which has A antigens on the red cells and anti-B antibodies in the plasma. My wife has had blood clotting following the second vaccination and will not accept a booster. 

I repeat my original point that repeated vaccination is experimental, nothing worng with a  single vaccination - I'm all in favour of that.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02291-2

Alan

Alan,

My point about Vaccinia vaccine was to show how old the method is.      As to us all receiving that vaccine, no one in the Uk has had any  for 50 years, and its use since 1980 is pointless as the disease was by then eradicated.   There is no more smallpox in the world, save for samples held by Russia, America and the Uk, and posibly others in specialist research labs.  That this is so continues to be a controversy, but what a success for a medical technique!    But small pox vaccination is unusual, as the protection is lifelong.

VITT after AZ is extremely rare.  "In the UK, the MHRA reported 367 VITT cases after 24·7 million of the first vaccination and 44 cases after the second AstraZeneca–Oxford vaccination, giving rates of one case per 67 302 vaccinations and one case per 518 181 vaccinations, respectively."  (Klok et al, Lancaster Haematology, About to be published.   See: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanhae/article/PIIS2352-3026(21)00306-9/fulltext

Your wife is very unlucky to have suffered it, Alan.   I sympathise with her distress, and agree that she is right to not have an AZ booster.   She should consider a booster with either Pfizer Comirnaty or the Moderna vaccine.  Please ask your GP for advice, or referral to a haematologist, who she will  know as she has already had VITT.

Finally, repeated vaccination is nothing new, let alone "experimental".    We who are more than 50 years old are offered flu vaccination every year, because every year the Flu virus develops a new variant, against which the old vaccine is relatively ineffective.      All who are wise accept the invitation.       This of course may be the situation with Covid.      "Escape" from vaccine prevention, so that as with flu, there is limited protection from previous vaccines to a new variant, very much a possibility.       All viruses do this - you will recall the anxiety about Bird Flu and Swine Fever, both of which could 'jump' into humans by evolving a new variant.       The new mRNA vaccines will allow the synthesis and manufacture of a new vaccine against such a variant much more quickly than  previous technologies.       Pfizer are already working on a specific Omicron vaccine.

JOhn

John,

You agree with every point I made but you fail at the final hurdle in accepting that it is unnecessary to keep  re vaccinating those who have been vaccinated to protect the vaccine deniers, reportedly one in three of those in London and significant percentages in Manchester, Cardiff and Birmingham?

Repeated re-vaccination with the corona vaccine is experimental; it has not  even had  a limited trial. Your suggestion that she should consider Pfizer is strange in the latest under reporting of adverse reactions by Pfizer

https://dailytelegraph.co.nz/news/pfizer-document-concedes-that-there-is-a-large-increase-in-types-of-adverse-event-reaction-to-its-vaccine/

My wife had no symptoms whatsoever with the first vaccination, only reacting to the second vaccination. As an engineer I can only extrapolate that to the more the exposure the greater the reaction and I see many papers from around the world looking at a correlation between Type A blood and clotting post coronavirus vaccination from all manufacturers

Why do you believe we should ignore T cell immunity and focus only on antibodies only to fight covid a policy that is not adopted in any program combatting any other viral infection?

Alan

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-partially-protective-against-omicron-bloomberg-news-2021-12-07/

Alan,

It would not be appropriate for me to enquire any more about your wife's medical history, but she is extremely unlucky - as the Lancet article showed, in the entire UK, 44 people suffered VITT after a second dose of AZ.  This is an incidence of one in over half a million.

And it is not appropriate to apply mechanical engineering concepts to immunology.      It is well found that the commonplace side effects, the 'mild, flu-like symptoms', are worst with the second dose of Pfizer, but with the first dose with AZ.    And booster doses are not to protect the unvaccinated, but the recipient, because immune response diminishes with time after the first course of vaccine, as demonstrated in this Lancet article (Naaber et al, November 2021, https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanepe/article/PIIS2666-7762(21)00185-X/fulltext)    This showed that antibody response faded at 12 weeks:

image.png.8a2bd59c553e573bcb2e6feb81c67636.png

Fig. 1Antibody responses in individuals vaccinated with Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty vaccine. S-RBD IgG levels before vaccination (B1D, n=88), after the single (B2D, n=111) and two-dose immunizations (1 week (1wA2D, n=106); 6 weeks (6wA2D, n=89), 12 weeks (12wA2D, n=90), and 6 months (6mA2D; n=84) in vaccinated individuals compared with post-infection levels in patients recovered from COVID-19 (COVID-19, n=97) and pre-COVID-19 negative controls (NC, n=50). The box plot comparisons were performed with the Kruskall-Wallis test and Dunn's multiple testing correction; p-values >0·0001 are reported as exact numbers.

But the authors did NOT ignore T-cell response, which also diminished:

image.png.413815e6f3736f5000d10ceddde40489.png

Fig. 3Spike-specific T cell responses in vaccinated individuals 12 weeks after the second dose. (A) Post-vaccination frequency of S-specific CD4+ (n=79) and CD8+ (n=78) T cells and (B) the percentage of Spike-specific CD4+ T cells in individuals with lower (<40%, n=61) and higher (>40%, n=17) proportions of CD8+ TEMRA cells in their peripheral blood. The data were analyzed with the Mann-Whitney test, two-tailed p-values are given as exact numbers.

You refer to an article in the "Daily Telegraph".  It should be pointed out that this is not the well-known pillar of Fleet Street, but an online-only website based in New Zealand, and that the author of the article has a book to sell.     The document said to be "circulated widely in the public domain" is in fact unobtainable.   This will be fuel to fire of conspiracists, but is not evidence.

Real evidence may be found in the UK, the Yellow Card Reporting Scheme on Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR) which is is open to anyone.   The results are freely available, and on Covid Vaccine ADR is at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting  up to 15th of December 2021.   There you can read that of booster doses, one in a thousand reported an ADR, three times less than the overall rate of ADRs after Covid vaccine, which is counter to your allegation based on engineering experience.      The vast majority of these reports refer to the expected and minor 'flu-like symptoms', with a small number of myocarditis or pericarditis, not greater than previously reported.   Rather than try to summarise a lengthy report, I suggest you read it, in particular the section "Comments on specific safety topics" which deal specifically with anaphylaxis (severe allergy), Bell's Palsy, VITT, menstrual disorders, myocarditis, delayed hypersensitivity, Guillain-Barré Syndrome, limb or facial swelling, and (which will no doubt be of especial interest to you) Fatal Outcomes.

The conclusion is that "Vaccination is the single most effective way to reduce deaths and severe illness from COVID-19." and that " the vast majority of suspected adverse reaction reports confirm the safety profile seen in clinical trials."   It would be wondrful if VitD were as effective, but the weight of evidence in its favour is far short of that on vaccination.

John