Hello all,

I'm bound to keep bothering everyone with simple to solve questions over the next few months/years so I thought I'd say hello and show the car that's the cause of all my joy/grief.

I'm down in Devon and have put 500 miles on it in the first month. Still not stopped smiling either.

This is my first TR so everything is a bit 'new'. I'm no mechanic but keen to learn so treat me gently when I ask silly questions.

Look forward to meeting you over the coming months and years.

post-12321-0-08770100-1399368427_thumb.jpg

Earl

Great car, just got a similar one

Keep enjoying, all the help you need is available on this forum, and some humor too

Welcome

Graze

Welcome KEITH - and don't forget to visit your local group, details in TR Action and on their website http://www.groups.tr-register.co.uk/devon/ they will have all the info you may need, plus a social calendar you may wish to partake in.

500 miles in the first month - lets hope the sun keeps shining to keep up the mileage averages!

Regards

Ian

And so it begins....

Good looking car. You will never want to sell it.

Enjoy driving it and welcome to the forum ( or 4um )

Plenty of help on here and around, so make contact with your local group, as has already been said.

Mal

Hi Earl, as others have said welcome, and yes very nice looker. Sorry but I need to be nosey, I have a 4a and have been agonising for a while about going on to alloys, can you tell me what size the wheels / tyres are please. I guess also they are bolt on? The car looks well wheeled. Thanks.

Ian

Hi All,

Thank you all for your kind words. Looking forward to some fine weather this week to get on with a couple or three jobs with the car.

Regards,

Keith

Hello all,

... so treat me gently when I ask silly questions.

Welcome Keith !!!

No silly questions, only silly answers!!!

Nice looking car as others have said!!! Enjoy!!!

Cheers

Ian

Hi Keith

Welcome to the club matey I'll be right beside you with a whole raft of daft questions of my own, I've just bought my first TR its a 4a and can't wait to get it up the road and get a good look at it. I've imported mine from Canada, its an ex Washington state car and I really hope its the same car as the picture I bought it from!! as you can imagine I am rather nervously awaiting it's arrival hoping I haven't forked out for a rust bucket......Hayho!

Gavin

ps how do you attach a photo on this I've looked in the toolbar and can't see a button for attaching photo's or am I going blind?

Hello to you Keith and Gavin, I too bought my first TR a couple of weeks ago and have found the forum to be a great way to get answers to qustions, these guys are quick to answer too.

Your car Keith has a lovely paint job and seemingly nice straight lines too (mildly jealous).

Good luck

Charles

ps how do you attach a photo on this I've looked in the toolbar and can't see a button for attaching photo's or am I going blind?

Its easier to upload your pictures to photobucket or similar and click on the image link on the host site.

You can then just right click and paste the link into the posting on here. No problems with sizes this way.

Nick

Cheers for the info regarding the pics, I'll have to look into photo bucket as I've never used it before. I'm begining to think there's someting in the water with all us newbies popin up all over the place, or it could be as Ian Said last week when I met him for a cuppa and a peek at his TR in Glasgow its a madness and its spreading. Great to meet you all and I look forward to picking your collective brains.

cheers lads!

PS Ian thanks for the cuppa and chat really enjoyed meeting you (top man). :)