Another TR back on the road

Today, I got my 1959 Tr3a taxed after passing the MOT last Thursday after a ten year rebuild.

A very big thanks to all of you who have helped with my questions and problems over the last few years, as others have stated this is a great forum .

What a great day, sunshine and another TR back on the road

Can’t get the smile off my face

Alexander

Today, I got my 1959 Tr3a taxed after passing the MOT last Thursday after a ten year rebuild. A very big thanks to all of you who have helped with my questions and problems over the last few years, as others have stated this is a great forum . What a great day, sunshine and another TR back on the road

Can’t get the smile off my face Alexander

Good news and congratulations Alexander, another sidescreen survives - as for the smile, get used to it! :)

How about some photos?

Cheers

Andrew

I try to post picture once I've worked out how

Alexander

Take a deep breath Alexander! The trials of attaching pictures to the forum has been known to put years on some of us! :wacko: But below, with any luck is a guide which (I hope) might help a little!

You'll need an online host such as Photobucket to start with. (You can click HERE for a link.)

1) "Sign Up" (it's free - we like that!).

2) Click on the green "Upload" button, and you'll be able to navigate to find your picture on your computer.

3) Underneath your newly uploaded picture, in the blue tool bar - click "Share".

4) From the three offered options: (Post to website / Send email / Get Link Code) - choose "Get Link Code".

5) Scroll down to the "IMG for Bulletin Boards & Forums" box, and put a tick in the "Full Size" box. Click Save.

6) Under your picture, in a small white box labelled "IMG", is a unique "http:" address. Click it, and copy it.

7) Now paste that "http:" address directly into your post. That's it - phew!

I know it sounds a bit long winded! But it's pretty straightforward really (honest :P!).

Looking forward to seeing your new 3A!!

Cheers, and good luck!

Deggers.

Edited by Deggers

After my TR3A was stored in my garage from 1972 to 1987 with 80,350 miles on the clock from new, I started a total body-off restoration which took 3 years. Since 1990 (22 years), I have driven "TRusty" nother 108,000 miles and I have been smiling every time I took it out.

Edited by Don Elliott

Thanks for the instructions "Deggers" here's hoping this works.

Hurrah !! :lol:!! Nice one Alexander! (Phew, I was rather hoping those instructions would work!)

Huge congratulations on your 3A - she's a real peach!

Now out you jolly well pop, and enjoy some more of this gorgeous weather that our TR's were built for !!

Cheers,

Deggers

Well done and congratulations. We need more on proper Triumphs and photographs. It all went pear shaped after the side screen cars!

Ash

Balderdash, My favourite is still the TR4 :D

Cheers

Alan