The buyer might like to read our forum thread on underseal removal.  The underbonnet looks almost identical to my car when I bought it in 1975.  Took me a week to scrape it off. 

Or just leave it and drive it :D:ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Deggers said:

I'd be a little concerned if they were "residing" anywhere else.  :D

1179834814_TR3flipped.thumb.png.93aa5a368dd9f9428ddb47959c986eaf.png

Deggers

I guess that is another way to change the exhaust.

2 hours ago, Deggers said:

Very true, Iain . . .

It's usually just the horns.  ^_^

windtone.thumb.jpg.e94d23e2b33a847176b9f34580dc1e79.jpg

(I'll get my coat)

Deggers

:lol::lol::lol:

10 minutes ago, AJ2014 said:

Think I’ll keep me £4,000 and look for something else.

23 minutes ago, TR NIALL said:

Think I’ll keep me £4,000 and look for something else.

Good decision Niall, not often I would call a Tr deceased but that one is lucky to have an element of rigor mortis. 

Just now, iain said:

Good decision Niall, not often I would call a Tr deceased but that one is lucky to have an element of rigor mortis. 

I’ve Pics of an Apple Green TR that was held together with ropes that was sold at a TRInternational around 2010 I wonder did it ever get restored,I’ll dig out a few photos and post them here.

3 hours ago, TR NIALL said:

I’ve Pics of an Apple Green TR that was held together with ropes that was sold at a TRInternational around 2010 I wonder did it ever get restored,I’ll dig out a few photos and post them here.

Getting my Colours mixed up and my Photos but this was a rough Apple Green TR that I photographed at the same International around 2010,I wonder what it looks like today.

IMG_4530.jpeg

IMG_4531.jpeg

IMG_4529.jpeg

Still on the road. This was it with us on the TR Tours - TRs & Trabants trip to Romania in 2022. Driven by Peter Pratt and his son. Goes exceptionally well and driven hard. Shropshire to Bucharest in 2 1/2 days. Does the Tulip rally every year. No need to polish it.

Mick

20220708_111616 (2).jpg

6 minutes ago, Mick Forey said:

Still on the road. This was it with us on the TR Tours - TRs & Trabants trip to Romania in 2022. Driven by Peter Pratt and his son. Goes exceptionally well and driven hard. Shropshire to Bucharest in 2 1/2 days. Does the Tulip rally every year. No need to polish it.

Mick

20220708_111616 (2).jpg

Thanks Mick it’s great to see it’s still out and about getting used and abused.

18 hours ago, Mick Forey said:

Mick

20220708_111616 (2).jpg

Im sure it did have a bit of a restoration in between times though as it looks better in this 2009 picture

Stuart.

photo4.jpg