£100k TR6

Thats an Enginuity advert, they also have one with the same price on it for a TR3a as well. Its a marketing tool as its got you all talking about it! Read the ad it says POA.

Stuart.

And it need restoration.... for 100k £ they mention "Will be a great car once it's been restored in our workshops, please call if you are interested".

Totally ridiculous at my point of view and with a lot of bad side effects!

Regards

I think a few people are missing the point. It's only £100k so it appears top of the list if you filter price high to low. I do this all the time if I'm looking for a particularly nice example of a car. I doubt very much the actual asking price is £100k. I read it as call us and we'll agree a price depending on what you want.

It's like having a company called "aardvark" at the beginning. It's so it appears first in lists.

Thats an Enginuity advert, they also have one with the same price on it for a TR3a as well. Its a marketing tool as its got you all talking about it! Read the ad it says POA.

Stuart.

You may call it that :P Its back door advertising IMHO cheap gimmick should know better.

Arthur Daley selling TRs whatever next.......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/comedy/2015-08/06aug/georgecole4-large.jpg

Edited by Peter Cobbold