My TR..... image heavy...!

Finally got some pictures together of my new pride and joy and my introduction to classic car ownership....!

As some of you already know i've started to ask all the newbie questions....!! bear with me... it wont last long once i get me teeth into it...!

only been for a couple very short dry very cold days blasts and cant wiat till the weather tunrs for the better...

a few things to get done before shes good for a long run so i'll take the winter months to get things done

thanks for all your great advise so far...much appreciated...

BTW the car came form "classic marks" ....who have ripped me off........hahaha just kidding.... very happy with the car and the deal.... cheers Mark....

TTFN

Nick

Edited by Nickffc

trying to upload some more pictures... but it keeps failing...? will keep trying....

doh... just read that i hav a maximum amount of space for pictures....

so i've loded them to photobucket...

show13_zpsb76fc998.jpg

show12_zps30629f99.jpg

show11_zpsf83708e4.jpg

show10_zpsb2cdb06b.jpg

show9_zps79ea7000.jpg

show8_zps006b5f5d.jpg

show7_zpsc8a717b8.jpg

show5_zps90ffde24.jpg

show4_zps8a0dc1ac.jpg

show2_zps8f909ab1.jpg

show1_zps90f9afe6.jpg

show6_zps4dde7c01.jpg

You need to tidy that garage and get a proper tool chest :rolleyes::P:D:D

Hi Nick and welcome.

Car looks great, Mark has an excellent reputation on here and is one of the community so you've bought from one of the best sources (no, nothing to do with me)

I'm still asking "newbie" questions after about 8 years now so don't worry about it.

Simon

Pimento Red . . . . Also known as Retail Red!

The most important thing is; Does she make you smile? If so, then nothing else matters

Oh, and don't take any notice of the people who say "you should have got a red one".....they are only marginally faster.......

Simon

actually..... i was looking for a "red one"....! not sure if they are faster as i think black paint is smoother therefore has less drag on the air passing over it when i overtake all those "red cars"..... :) :)

TBH i was concerned about have a TR that was painted in non standard colour but i really like the black at the momnet. i think its much better that the original colour of beigy browny yellowy.....!

Edited by Nickffc

Nice looking car (and garage) Nick, is the interior trim original and grey, (trim code 78)? If so I think its quite rare.

not sure if its original as the original colour whould of not matched the interior.... and its leather.. all of it including the dash pads.... not sure if that was an original option...?

ohhh. was leather an option...?

N

depends on the type of yellow Jean....inca yellow would of been fine, but it think my car might of been saffron yellow....! no offence if your or anyone esle car is that coiour....!!! :)

Edited by Nickffc

Hi Nick,

Your "Black" TR6 is looking very nice congratulation. In terms of yellow my choice was for my PI the "Jasmin Yellow" (also not too common) a light color vs your Black one.

By the way, your garage is a dream ....

Hi Jean, I think your TR6 is also Jasmin Yellow?

Regards

.................................TBH i was concerned about have a TR that was painted in non standard colour but i really like the black at the momnet. i think its much better that the original colour of beigy browny yellowy.....!

..................... it think my car might of been saffron yellow....! no offence if your or anyone esle car is that coiour....!!! :)

:o:o ......Saffron is the new red (ask Pogo :D), so that's me a Derek (SaffronTR) offside - only joking! B)

Welcome to the joys of TR6 motoring Nick, your car looks good and will no doubt serve you well, as Mark only sells quality TRs.

10858592_10203579795030668_1196385516956

Happy TR'ing

Cheers

Andrew

Andrew

Your detailing as paid off

Saffy is looking fantastic, the more I see her the more the colour grows on me.

Welcome to the fold Nick, my first 6 was black regret selling , I'm restoring a WHITE 69 6 carn't wait to get her back on the road and put that stupid TR grin back on my face.

Mark

hahahaha....i just realised..... i now have a stupid TR grin..... :):):)