Nos TR5 PI Badges

As there is lots of interest I don't mind taking this forward. I will find out a price and quantities and we'll go from there. I will PM everyone who has placed an interest when I have more info. Regards Andy

There a a lot of TR5 PI cars on the road. tongue.png

Kind regards.

Pridewood

Hmm funny that................ ;):o

Stuart.

Edited by stuart

Just a general ditty - I have set the ball rolling and hopefully will have some info soon. watch this space! Cheers Andy

All

Do note that Pamela David Enamels will make one offs or small runs, so worth a look there perhaps? They also do a beatutiful jod if you have an oe badge to restore.

Regards

Tony

Pamela David Enamels can do new badges, but they cannot replicate the thickness of an original badge so maybe not for the purists. They do, however, restore original badges not matter how bent or rusted with stunning results.

Expect to pay £120+ per badge and a long wait.

Mike

Hi Tony thanks for that, always good to get two quotes on a job. Could you PM contact details as I have already contacted TLF. Cheers Andy

Andy

badgecraft.co.uk

When I had a set restored a couple of years ago it was cheaper to have new badges made than restored.

Maybe about £80 compared to £120.

I can't remember the actual thickness, but say if original badges are ~9mm thick new ones were about 5mm.

Mike

The next question i have is does any one have a mint original that can be used to compare the new ones to? I would hate to get this wrong! Cheers Andy

Hi guys - update

TRF - $200+ each badge awaiting more info

PDE - £97 each badge - Del Aug 2013.

As to the price too much??

I am sure i have a original spare badge for the boot lid,should i keep it or sell it,one thing for sure is i will take it out of the garage where it has lain about and put it safe!

I had my badges done about 5 years ago by Gladman and Norman in the jewlery area of Birmingham.

They did a first class job and for a fraction of the cost of the more well know restorers. G&N have been around for many years and have in the produced badges for the motor industry.

At the time I enquired about producing new badges - they quoted in the region of £400- £600 to create a master,after which cost per badge would depend on numbers.

Gladman & Norman

www.gladman-norman.co.uk

51-53-Tenby Street North, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, B1 3EG T: +44 (0)121 236 5752 F: +44 (0)121 233 4539

sales@gladman-norman.co.uk.

Edited by Duncan Jolly

Hi Guys, Having enquired about the approximate price of 'new' badges and posted the information here on this thread it would be really helpful if those who enquired could feedback about the cost. Too high too low etc, etc it is a numbers game and in order to sort something out it requires input from all of those who expressed an interest. I'm happy to do the leg work but I really do need to know what people think. I myself would be happy to pay £97 for a badge and wait until aug for delivery! Come on guys let me know please.