Hello All,

Does anyone know what the situation is with regard to Duckhams. I have tried to source Duckhams 20/50 locally, Stirling area, but to no avail and despite several attempts I have not had any response from Duckhams themselves. Duckhams appears to be available on Amazon and Ebay, but I have concerns that some of the stuff advertised may be 'Knock-Off'.

Any thoughts for the next best preference to Duckhams.

Thanks.

Cliff

Hi

Been using Comma Classic 20/50 (used to be called Morris's or Morrison's, can't find an old tin) for 16yrs in the tr with no problems, it comes in a cream coloured tin with a picture of a Mini Cooper on it, looks and smells like Duckhams, I buy it from my local motor factor who also supplies filters plugs etc..

Phil..

Edited by lynchpin

I use Classic Oils Heritage 20/50 which has a good lead content & has been fine for the past 5 years or so since switching from Millers which was getting expensive.

Good Morning All,

Many thanks to everyone who have taken the time to respond with their thoughts.

It appears that Duckhams is available online via Opie Oils, I shall be purchasing 40 Litres for the fleet, a tad more expensive than it used to be, but at least delivery is free.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Cliff

15 hours ago, Lebro said:

+1 for Penrite  but I am currently using

16887515688091022567501778644138.thumb.jpg.fcfe64739d916a5fd2e3cb7b253b8631.jpg

Interestingly I have done the same although from Millers classic 20/60 semi synthetic. 20L of it awaiting this summers round of oil changes. Currently running their mineral 20/50 in the 4A as I wanted to give it a few more miles on the engine.

On 7/7/2023 at 6:40 PM, Lebro said:

+1 for Penrite  but I am currently using

16887515688091022567501778644138.thumb.jpg.fcfe64739d916a5fd2e3cb7b253b8631.jpg

I have used this company for years with T type MG and TR. for engine oil, gearbox and diff.

Buy the larger size than shown above and save more money.

A family firm who can answer any question abut which oil for which car.