So Who of our Forum Contributors is going to Ambergate?

Sorry not me as racing on Sunday at Curborough and it seems tomorrow I will be bypassing the heater !! :rolleyes: :(

Sorry no, I’ve only driven 45 miles this year, car is fine, however some fairly serious repair work to a shoulder injury is taking longer to get back to normal than anticipated. :-(

Booked on the RSAC Three Lochs Rally tomorrow. Ambergate too late and not suitable unlike Stafford but a good fuel saving as only 8 miles to the start point at Rhu while Stafford was around 350 miles.

Cheers Richard

Sorry, we made alternative arrangements immediately the IWE was cancelled and before Ambergate was announced.

Just back from a lovely weekend in Marlborough with Mark69, Len1 and our other halves. Saturday we drove to Bourton on the water, visited the classic car museum, then a quick spin around the Cotswolds, taking in Stow, Chipping Norton, Shipton, Burford, Swindon and back to Marlborough for a curry and a few beers.

Great weekend.

I went on Sunday as I booked the run and brewery trip. Arrived at 9:45 after a very early start, only to find when we got to the museum that the trip had been changed to 9:00!! Nobody told me, or it seems Phil Horsley. A bit of a wasted journey!