Beutifully modded 6 for sale,!

Those extra wheels reminded me of one of these ..

post-14-0-02185800-1465515253_thumb.jpeg

Well this is American high taste. I do like the radio console and speaker that smashes your knees each time you break. Also the disco lights at the back. The gold painted radiator is really something special. How streched is it, to get such access to the G/B cover screws? I know years ago your could get gold replcemant parts for Morris cars perhaps the owner bought a job lot. The toilet pans on the back seat are really something special. I think I am going to give my ex-boss :angry: a present.

This car has been for sale for literally ages now.............. I wonder why? Surely a crime against humanity, someone take it away and give it the home it deserves. Yes the crusher!

Alan

No internal arches either. I can only imagine the **** that would be thrown around the engine bay, especially if it rained.

And they stretched it so much, the battery leads wouldn't reach any more ;-)

Edited by TR Mitch

that is as ugly as anything that is looking ugly as ugly can be.

now all it wants is a plastic dog turd mounted on the bonnet ???,.. .but wait, having second thoughts now that might improve it.

Edited by terry

This car has been for sale for literally ages now.............. I wonder why? Surely a crime against humanity, someone take it away and give it the home it deserves. Yes the crusher!

Alan

Come on Alan, there are some lovely bits here that could be salvaged; engine, gearbox . . . .ummm, oh and that goldseal radiator.

(I didn't know BL did goldseal radiators)