I have to show you my new tool!

Hi there,

is there alread like this already? So sorry me to start this.

I was not able to resist the TEMU-offer for this grease gun adapter for € 1,49 inkl. shipping (only valid with the download of the app for my Iphon).

ADCreHdLjA5zi8VQupHUQjYp-MfKFgVvEoMqQkUN

No really need because I have no problem to use the standard mouth of the grease gun, but the price was too alluring.

VERY solid, I'm surprised about the quality, sadly had no time to test it today.

Ciao, Marco

Edited by Z320
  • Z320 changed the title to I have to show you my new tool!
11 hours ago, jerrytr5 said:

Very nice Marco.

What does it do?

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

this is a mouth for the grease gun, working like a pliers, bolted on the hose.

The issue with a standard mouth is, it has to be hold as good as possible in line with the nipple, to get the grease in.

With „the pliers“ this is always the case.

And a standard mouth has to be pulled off the nipple angular, this is sometimes tricky.

„The pliers“ are opened and simply pulled off.

Ciao, Marco

Wish I had one of those a couple of weeks ago, when my grease gun eventually gave in to my efforts to disengage and proved that rubber gloves not only keep hands clean but also easily contain all the blood producedwhen fingers come into sudden, hard contact with a hard object.  There must be a knack (that I do not have!) to easily disengaging from grease nipples

Ignore what the @&€!!@ shows you at the beginning of the video

But as I explained, I never had a problem to work with the standard mouth, 

the new one is very massive and for some situations it will not be suitable 

Edited by Z320
1 hour ago, roy53 said:

where from Ian

Marco got his from TEMU, but I read a lot about them that gives the impression that once they have your details then you become a member of their cult, and there is no escaping. You will be bombarded by spam with wonderful cheap offers while they (possibly) download malware onto your phone/tablet.

Maybe worth reading this:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/money-mentor/coronavirus-crisis/consumer-rights/what-is-temu-and-is-it-legit

Charlie.