Triumph & MG Weekend 2021

23 hours ago, RogerH said:

How about 4pm on the Saturday in or near the Stockman's restaurant like we had a few years back - pass it on.

Roger

That's great but why not have one on Sunday as well, and how about a meeting point in a bar each night (including Friday) - never been to Malvern before so don't know the layout/bars but hopefully someone who has, will, and can suggest an obvious meet up point in a suitable venue.

Cheers Rich 

Just now, cvtrian said:

No tickets here yet, bought hot off the press in February - I have dropped Jo an email 
Ian

and just had an automated reply to say Jo is out of the office, back Friday

16 minutes ago, cvtrian said:

and just had an automated reply to say Jo is out of the office, back Friday

I wonder what the chances are of turning up with the caravan with the need for electric on Friday and getting in ?

Neil, if you have booked a ticket with camping plus an electrical hook-up, then you have priority and you have taken advantage of the discounted tickets. If you are buying a ticket at the gate, then you will definitely get in but the electrical hook up is subject to availability. However, we are told that there are plenty. I have not seen the number booked vs. number available yet. It is one of my jobs over the weekend to sort out the hook-ups. Previously at Malvern, people arrive find a place to camp with an electrical box nearby and call me to unlock the box and connect them up. I will find out more details on Thursday during the briefing and set up.

Mick

52 minutes ago, Mick Forey said:

Neil, if you have booked a ticket with camping plus an electrical hook-up, then you have priority and you have taken advantage of the discounted tickets. If you are buying a ticket at the gate, then you will definitely get in but the electrical hook up is subject to availability. However, we are told that there are plenty. I have not seen the number booked vs. number available yet. It is one of my jobs over the weekend to sort out the hook-ups. Previously at Malvern, people arrive find a place to camp with an electrical box nearby and call me to unlock the box and connect them up. I will find out more details on Thursday during the briefing and set up.

Mick

Mick

I remember you sorted electric some years ago alas I can’t book in advance it is subject to the the good lady’s weekly blood test 

Had my wristband and info a few days now, something that it and the ticket website are very quiet about is onsite catering for Friday.

It would be good to know if anything is going to be available Friday teatime/evening, from past experience sometimes it has and other times not.

It could save some vehicle movements on and off site if we know before we get there.

Thanks

Chris

Sorry, I can't answer that question but I will be at the showground tomorrow to help with the set-up and try to find out. If I do, I will post back here.

Mick

Is there any programme other than the live arena? I seem to have a pdf from the 2019 show, but can't find one this time round. 

Gareth

The programme will be handed out at the gate as you arrive. There were some issues with getting all of the inputs together so it went to the printers later than planned. Trying to organise this weekend has had some major challenges as we all come out of lockdown. This is on top of all three clubs working together for the first time, it has been a learning experience but one that will hopefully turn into a great weekend and bode well for the future. Working with other classic car clubs is definitely the future but sometimes it is a bit painful getting there.

Please bear with the organisers and particularly Jo as she is being run ragged.

Mick

Thanks Mick, and for addressing some of the issues that have come to light, I'm sure it's been a tough time to organise this, here's to it being a success!

Gareth

31 minutes ago, Mick Forey said:

The programme will be handed out at the gate as you arrive. There were some issues with getting all of the inputs together so it went to the printers later than planned. Trying to organise this weekend has had some major challenges as we all come out of lockdown. This is on top of all three clubs working together for the first time, it has been a learning experience but one that will hopefully turn into a great weekend and bode well for the future. Working with other classic car clubs is definitely the future but sometimes it is a bit painful getting there.

Please bear with the organisers and particularly Jo as she is being run ragged.

Mick

That's good news, thank you Mick.

Is there any chance that plaques can be handed to those that didn't get one in their wristband envelope at the same time?

Just had a read of the excellent program that Wayne has 'e'mailed, all questions 

answered.

Well done team

Harvey

One thing in the programme, it mentions a pound off voucher for drinks on Friday, is that handed out when we arrive?