TR5 bashing?

I think the whole Top Gear Team should swith to chat and soap, because that's what it is these days. The ideal transmission time would be around 1000AM when every one is at work.

The Bugatti, Airplane feature was the biggest garbage I ever saw on TV... not to be proud of :unsure:

jean

I think the whole Top Gear Team should swith to chat and soap, because that's what it is these days.

jean

Hi Jean

Yep, 100% agree – sadly the programme has degenerated into pure self indulgence, particularly by that twat Clarkson. :angry: - bring back Quinton Wilson!

I know some members think the sun shines from his 'darkside', but why? - I don't think I'll ever understand that one. I’m as non-PC as most and less than some, but JC is just not convincing – the army call it “fire for effect”!

Now, “5th Gear”, has got it just about right in my view. :)

Cheers

Andrew

Guest harry dent

Why all this negativity about Top Gear.It is pure escapement(in the directory-means of escaping:that part of a time-piece by which the circular motion of the wheels is converted into a vibrating one).Most of my friends

love it as much as I do.My better half and I watch it when ever it is on and more and more women are joining in with their husbands.At least it is exciting and not the bland **** we are used to.I now understand it has been pulled because of the cost.More like the corporate has been leaned on for being non P.C..When are we going to wake up to this march of lost liberty and zipped mouths.

Harry :angry:

"Man, you cannot serious!" as someone once said, she's as bad as that awful Claire Balding on BBC.

Well who you you rather have - sorry, spend time with - the 'Hamster' or VBH!!!!! Nuff said I think!!! :D

Edited by ianhoward
Well who you you rather have - sorry, spend time with - the 'Hamster' or VBH!!!!! Nuff said I think!!! :D

I think the 'Hamster', at least we've got the same puerile sense of humour - and he's definitely not posh totty!

Edited by jonlar

Quentin Wilson-glad he's stuck in the twilight world of Insurance company voice overs-he always came across as the the slightly iffy car dealer he was rumoured to have been.

Tara Palmer Tompkinson would be ace for a hamster sidekick though. Rather!!!!

Rob

I'm with Ian on this one guys--VBH most certainly does it for me and she comes natural like, not with a teeth whitening kit like Hamster.......................... :D:D

X755

I was more thinking back 10 to 15 years when Top Gear was a feature showing cars and not demolishing cars

These days it's totally unrealistic, probably panels pop up when applause and laugh is required from the audience. Give me back Tiff Needel :) maybe too old now, who knows.

Anyhow at the time Tiff was able to drive a car and JC wasn't insane yet

Jean

Edited by jean

Back to the little man's comments.

All his narrative indicates is that he doesn't know how to get he best out of a TR5 and that he is an extremely slow welder.

David

"Man, you cannot serious!" as someone once said, she's as bad as that awful Claire Balding on BBC.

I can think of a very perverted way to shut VBH up - marvelous!

And sheepskin flying jackets? I've tried everything to keep warm in winter with the top down and sheepskin does it for me, but that's another story.

Back to TR5s - I seem to remember Top Gear thinking enough about them to have a nice example in the studio last year!

Unc :D

Edited by unclepete

Lets not be too negative about Top Gear. After all, they did vote the TR6 as the ONLY convertible a british male should be driving!

Lets not be too negative about Top Gear. After all, they did vote the TR6 as the ONLY convertible a british male should be driving!

MY wife's chest is hairier than mine - so does she get to drive......... :(

Just caught up with this post.

Hamster knows nothing - as does Jonlar if he cannot see the delights of VBH!

She may have put a little bit on around the mid drift but come on she is a real mans woman, as real men drive TR's and real men play/support rugby. Football is for MG owners, poofters and blokes that get off on Mary Poppins.

sorry lost there for a while in the thought of sheepskin and VBH and .....

Duncan.

ps so as i don't get into trouble I would like to point out these are my personal views and not those of the TR register committee.

ps so as i don't get into trouble I would like to point out these are my personal views and not those of the TR register committee.

Duncan

How lucky are you as my fingers were on the buttons of the phone there--whats the Registers number again?

As I have already said in a previous email VBH most definitely gets my thumbs up---oops!!! ;)

Alan

X755

VBH most definitely gets my thumbs up---oops!!! ;)

A mate of mine at work dropped himself in the PC manure, when he said about putting his finger in the dyke, like the Dutch boy - trouble was a female member of staff who played for that side, reported him for various offences - took a while to get him out of that one, as you can imagine with a government department. That's the trouble when only a small portion of conversation is overheard. :)