Your welcome Patch ;)

Bit late ( fog) but yes all went well,I must say chaps he has had to wait but the car looks stunning as I knew it would.Yep a few things to do ( down to you Patch) and back next week for the fire up :) Patch not a mark or scratch and fitted in way under 4 hrs I will be watching you :ph34r: bit less than 57 hrs :lol::lol::lol: I will leave it to you to tell about the repro clutch fork :angry: cost time

Forking clutch thingy was a challenge, about 10 thou each side the pins where to long and would,nt allow full throw of the release bearing.

Dremel man to the rescue, cos lycra man was to busy chasing Bella round the garden trying to retreive the cardboard boxes, warrenty cards etc and has only just finished getting the exhuast sealant off her back when she thought it was a good idea to roll in it. Happy days.

Knackered Patch

Your welcome Patch ;)

Bit late ( fog) but yes all went well,I must say chaps he has had to wait but the car looks stunning as I knew it would.Yep a few things to do ( down to you Patch) and back next week for the fire up :) Patch not a mark or scratch and fitted in way under 4 hrs I will be watching you :ph34r: bit less than 57 hrs :lol::lol::lol: I will leave it to you to tell about the repro clutch fork :angry: cost time

Good Man Neil.

Thats what i like about Tr peeps, they help each

other out. :)

Looks good Alan, a milestone reached.

Cheers

GuY

Ye

Very pleased with the outcome at close of play today, however i have to admit i was a little dissapionted with MUX ,es manners she spoke eliquently initially and then proceeded to projectile vomit over both of us. This will be rewarded with a dam good thrashing as soon as posible.

Happy Patch

Al

All looking good fella ;)

Your gearbox and od looking nice and shinny, your not taking a leaf out of the King of Blings Book are you :P

Looking forward to seeing her in the flesh.

Great job so far :D

Hi Patch, always good to see progress on a man`s restoration Project, sometimes you cant see the you run out of steam, but you are obviously cracking on well.

It gives me some momentum with mine, is your plan to be on the road in the spring ?

Cheers,

Conrad.

It will be on the road when its ready, have acheived alot in the two weeks ive had it back ( many thanks, you know who you are ) still plenty to do and it will slow down now as work becons.

Ran the brake lines across the bulkhead today, thats one job i dont want to do again very soon but its another ticked off. Just been told George Spanner is visiting tommorrow so thats knackered the planned work.

Frustrated Patch

I remember taking mine for it's first drive out, to the MOT garage........ without bonnet or number plates......... after the tester made a couple of phone calls to check legality....... as he hadn't seen one like that before.... it passed :)

john

Wiring over last couple of days.

There are so many little changes between makes and models, my tiny brain is not used to all this lateral thinking, still pritty much sorted now with telephone help as usual and its another job ticked off.

Heater vents switch plinth tomorrow

Brakes and clutch bleed and other bits before end of week

BTCC on Sunday

Big slow down then ,back to work on monday

Optomistic Patch