K.Raven Smith

neil.ferguson1@gmail.com is his mail address, and hes on here as K raven smith so you can pm him. He doesnt have a web site.

Malcolm at Prestige doesn’t phaff about like that, he has more trust in his customers!

Cheers

Andrew

I sincerely hope this comment was 'tongue in cheek'?

I have had many dealings and purchases from Neil and he is one top guy, very trustful and I am surprised by your comment Andrew!

Slightly miffed

Nick. (Very very satisfied customer of Neil F!).

Malcolm and Neil are both top guys.

I had Malcolm's Bosch conversion for my last TR and refurbished MU and injectors from Neil.

They both offered a very good service.

I sincerely hope this comment was 'tongue in cheek'?

I have had many dealings and purchases from Neil and he is one top guy, very trustful and I am surprised by your comment Andrew!

Slightly miffed

Nick. (Very very satisfied customer of Neil F!).

Keep your knickers on, that comment was made 3 years ago and was my humour :D - I too have used Neil also, found him a top bloke and will use him again over Prestige!

Cheers

Andrew

I'll 4th Percy and Denis' recommendation.

Had my Lucas pump given an overhaul by Neil (just for good measure as it was unknown history) and it came back looking like new, seems to run nicely too. Plus Neil gave some good tips for me to overhaul and clean up the existing lucas PRV as a bonus...

cheers,

James.

Edited by jamesStag

Neil has done me proud, and that has reminded me that i must return some stuff to him....

Good man that neil ferguson.

Conrad.