Another one up for auction

Best described as a bit "Tatty"

Stuart.

Gosh Stuart that's a bit harsh- OK it's not a £60k car as it stands but cosmetically if someone spent a few K on the interior and tidied up under the engine bay and boot area it would be a very cheap everyday driveable Tr5 that's got patina since its restore and doesn't need another full restore.

36 minutes ago, timhum said:

How do you get to see the name of the test centre?

Tim

I thought that you needed the 11 digit number from the V5?
Tim

Its not rocket science to see that what was either a failure or an advise on one year was not noted or passed on another and then re-appeared on the next year and with the very limited mileage between some really bad fails have suddenly appeared too, plus the test station numbers are all over the place, if you use the same one year after year there is some sequence to the numbers, I would say its been to everyone in the local area for the last ten years or so.

Stuart.

I agree about the MOT history not being particularly good.

However, don’t confuse the MOT test number with anything to do with where the test was completed. As far as I’m aware, the MOT test number is a randomly generated number.

David

1 hour ago, AJ2014 said:

Sold £24,200 +buyers premium of 8% (+vat).

So just over £26500. About right for the condition.

Stuart.