On 12/15/2023 at 5:34 PM, Lebro said:

These are the good ones ! but you do need a decent pair of lamps to put them in.

Bob

Hi Bob, with the Valeos being v difficult to find what lamps are people recommending? I need to do something with the candles in the Elan :-)
Cheers

Iain

1 hour ago, iain said:

Hi Bob, with the Valeos being v difficult to find what lamps are people recommending? I need to do something with the candles in the Elan :-)
Cheers

Iain

The Cibie ones in RHD (left hand dipping) seem to have disappear from sale.    I have a pair of the flatter lenses Hella units with correct dip and side lamp holes.   https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265569460533?epid=6017008557&hash=item3dd52c6135:g:6zAAAOSwVlViG0Jb&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAAwKCEoMahiAchfK0NZh8lQmCB5vNuvRTTuhf6kTpOrPAgAGhBbWm9Gc%2FanjCuKk3LAdZClZPBKgt4xg3dlYp0HLcoL6qETbjxcys1A9vkqMRrV3yYzaDBnMWg3HiY7BUvm8%2F2wxxNxehhWPIEXrXn8m58uMVXWn7ock0AN1IM6GLZ3utViQaAI13WUKB5hPvTl8CRz%2B7gDfGgJ9Q3DRJ4H%2BxR7UqSU3M2a3xZbJmTMsxU3vOpj1BEqaJIzEDlNTvPFA%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR9y-j8GOYw

On 12/16/2023 at 6:18 PM, iain said:

Cheers

Iain

On fibre glass cars it's usually the earth connection that will improve the lights

2 hours ago, roy53 said:

On fibre glass cars it's usually the earth connection that will improve the lights

Even more difficult on a Marcos with a wooden chassis!

Stuart.

8 hours ago, roy53 said:

Appreciated, but that’s been addressed.

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.