gearbox tunnel inspection covers for solenoid and speedo

I don't think any inspection holes were fitted originally. I fibreglassed my original tunnel and had to cut my own.

If you install inspection ports make sure your carpet fitment is such that you can access the ports without removing the H frame.

Hi David

It is a good idea to fit them, as to remove the entire cover, just for some minor thing is a Pain!

When I replaced my cardboard tunnel with a Fibreglass one, I also split it in two, so the rear half can be removed without having to get to bulkhead fixings undone, disconnect O'D wiring etc.

John

34 minutes ago, harrytr5 said:

To my mind the best out there(Racetorations).

Regards Harry 

And mine too.

Stuart.

I can also vouch for the Racetorations offering as the one to fit having tried and failed to fit another from the usual suspect which is now propped up in the corner of the garage.

Just one thing you might consider is cutting an extra hole/grommet to allow access to the top starter motor bolt.

Andy  

• 2 weeks later...