I thought that was what the wife's stockings were for . . . .

Cheers

Alec

Hello Alec

Stockings now that brings back memories!!!!!!!!! and don't mention Suspenders? :rolleyes:

Tom

You could just some of this in the right size but it can be a bit noisy but better than nowt?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NUT-LINK-T-LINK-TYPE-V-DRIVE-BELT-Z-SECTION-10MM-MACHINE-BELTING-LATHE-BELT-/222410719626?hash=item33c8b6418a:m:m8NTHHp7kGuQu4EwOu5CWtA

Well it certainly brought the closet lingerie set out. :ph34r:

Roger

I remember that party game!

Roger

Tom,

As you raised it.

https://simplybearings.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?products_id=356007&vat_inc=true&gclid=CLyussz30dICFWso0wodGb8FzQ

This belt is adjustable for length, can be "opened" to slot past any obstacles then re-coupled. One longish belt will be suitable a multitude of differing length belts.

And if you car never does leave the garage the belt will probably fit your washing machine.

Alan

If ye no no,

then there no need to put a make shift thingy

aroond the Alternator,

its only the water pump that needs t,be driven

M

Did that once using a pair of trainer laces all the way back from Annecy in France when the belt broke and the spare that was supposed to be in the boot turned out to be back home in the garage!! Battery was a bit flat by the time I got home!!

Cheers Rob