LEVO-ARTIS CAR RAMPS

A SET OF 2000kg LEVO ARTIS RAMPS FOR SALE

EASY TO USE...... EASY TO STORE!

These are lightly used alloy ramps, giving full and clear access to the entire underbody of the TR

Car creeper Trolley included FOC !

complete set £300

collected North Norfolk (Cost nearly £600)

A pair of low entry/high lift trolley jacks will be needed.

They are used together for the initial lift, after the car is driven up the ramps,

then the end stands are slid into place

post-3772-0-87017000-1480177496_thumb.jpg

post-3772-0-26260600-1480177598_thumb.jpg

Edited by johnny250

If anybody needs decent more basic ramp system these are a good bit of kit, one of the options I was considering whilst they were available ( I believe they aren't now which makes these even more attractive).

Mick Richards

Johnny & Mick

I made mine from steel scaffold planks 2 x 2metres per side, a pair of old car ramps cut down for the stools and two homemade stools for the rear end. The height is 13" above the ground and I get up there using an engine crane.

Total cost without crane equals €150.

Dave

Could you pop round to bromley with them this morning, I will try them out with an oil rad / filter change and then let you take them back up the M11 :ph34r:

Dave,

Not quite the same configuration and probably muddies the water given that Johhny has already bought them and is selling them.

Mick Richards

Hi Mick

Not trying to steel Johnny´s thunder, just pointing out what a DIY person can do. Anyway Austin and Bob are showing an interest, so there are others on this forum who may not be DIY men, and prefer to spend a little more on a more glamourous set up, although the final height is not given. The end result though is exactly the same.

Dave

Dave,

Thanks for bumping my ad to the top of the list again... ;) ....yes we all know what can be achieved with some planks and a pile of bricks, but that's not what I'm selling.

regards

john

Thanks Steve!

My garage is very small, I bought them because I had no space for any hoist or lifting apparatus either side of the ramps.

The main advantage of these ramps is that there are no cross beams to get in the way. They lift the car about 16" which is plenty, and with the trolley, its very easy to shoot from one end of the car to the other.

john

post-3772-0-66198500-1480587853_thumb.jpg

Edited by johnny250

I need the headroom (they are stored in an overhead rack) so reduced in price !

must go ASAP

Car creeper Trolley included FOC !

complete set £300

Anyone know of a cheap courier for sending these??

Edited by johnny250

Johnny are they sold now?, I would be interested but not sure how I would get them from Norfolk to Derbyshire

Cheers Carl

Roof rack ?

Mick Richards

Hi Carl,

about half a dozen have asked if sold....but they are still here!!

The two ramps are 3 metres long, and weigh about 18Kg each....the rest of the parts weigh about 28Kg total......if that helps?

Should easily fit on a TR roof Rack ;)

Anyone know of a cheap courier for sending these??

john

Hi Chaps,

thanks for all your interest, but the ramps are NOW SOLD

We would still appreciate any contact details for a 'reasonable priced courier' though

TTFN

john

Oh yes we do ????

Courier quotes were scary mainly down to the length.

And we are incorporating the collection with a pre-Christmas visit to friends in Suffolk.

Unfortunately they won't fit in the TR????

Good move Ben. I was considering them myself, but storage would be a problem, & I usually manage with 2 sets of normal car ramps

(Drive the back wheels up onto one set, & then jack the front up, & slide 2nd set under.)

Bob.

Bob

Surely it would make lighter work if you drove the car up engine first, then lifted the rear lighter end second.

Dave

Yes, but:

With the back wheels sitting on ramps I can put the handbrake on (& put in gear) then the car can't go anywhere.

With the front on ramps there is no way to prevent it moving once the rear wheels are off the deck as the trolley jack will roll with the car.

Bob.