Sunlight after 4-5 years

I bought this car in 2006 from eBay in bits for 1500 pounds ,after lots of work I lost my storage and Ray @ Tr improvements stored the car for me but 4-5 years is taking the p### ,but today we got it out and after some recommisoning we hope to get it back on the road.

Nickpost-3994-0-50549500-1473186740_thumb.jpgpost-3994-0-24588900-1473187398_thumb.jpg

I bought this car in 2006 from eBay in bits for 1500 pounds ,after lots of work I lost my storage and Ray @ Tr improvements stored the car for me but 4-5 years is taking the p### ,but today we got it out and after some recommisoning we hope to get it back on the road.

Nickattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

A Picture of YPO would be nice.

Kevin that was before it was sandblasted etc and repaired , before painting I had gravitex sprayed lightly all underneath so it should be all good, the original colour was white but I liked powder blue, a bit girly maybe ,amy pal has just painted his tr4 white and it looks great..