Cibie / Valeo headlamps at Euro Car Parts

After searching on the forum for the best replacement H4 headlights, the Cibie's , now made by Valeo, seem to be the favoured ones.

Looking on the web I found ECP Have a Valeo headlight listed under 'Triumph + TR7' . Their Product Code is: 471930011.

No Valeo supplier code is listed, so I called them and they confirmed they were 082441. Perfect for my TR4a.

Now the best bit - they have a 20% sale on these at the moment and using the Easter promotional code of 'EASTER20' will take a further 20% off. So a saving of 36% overall.

Two headlights will be £48.78 - by far the best price I've seen.

Hope this helps a few people thinking about doing the upgrade. Link to the website page is below..

http://www.eurocarparts.com/style-headlamp

I have no connection with them, I just enjoy getting a good deal.

No not sealed beam Roger.

They are H4 bulb fitment with no side light - just picked them up this morning. Marked on the glass lens as Cibie Iode H4. ECP label them up as Taxi Lamps!

The domed reverse reflector must just be an optical illusion on the picture.

Steve.

Hi Pete,

things do get confused. The other night there was an autopsy of the Concorde crash on TV and according to one expert it weighed 195,000 TONs

OK he made a mistake but surely the programme has 'proof readers'

That is how life is.

Roger

Forgive my naivety but.....

Are either the bulbs or the glass reflectors "handed"?

Does H4 fully define the bulb (ie are there any variants, like for position of filaments etc)

I've purchased 2 x 082441 and a two pack of OSRAM H4 60/55W Night Breakers Unlimited and was about to fit, but then got nervous!

Reassurance please.

Norman

Just put them in - nothing else to do.

Bob.

By the way Europarts are now out of stock of these Cibie lamps (Mike tried to order some after Easter, & order went in OK, but got a message saying currently out of stock.) I guess this forum is largely responsible !

Bob.

Thanks Bob - I'm smiling again :):)

I ordered the bulbs and lens from Euro (and got the discount) but they came in 3 separate deliveries - so yes, the power the Forum.

Norman

Hi Guys

These are now back in stock using the link at the top of this thread, just ordered a pair at the discounted price and the Easter discount code is still valid for an additional 20% off. Cheers.

Regards

Ade