Finally a sunny day....

.....so we took the TR down to kent to check on Amita, in Gillingham, and have a good blat about !

Here's the car parked up at the end of land, Isle of Sheppey.

And here's a link to an arty video courtesy of the GF :

TR6 in Medway

Did many more of you get the TRs out yesterday?

Steve

Hi Steve

Had the TR out for its first outing since September (other than for its MoT) - a cracking run out over the Derbyshire Dales to meet friends at Bakewell, and back home via Ashbourne!!! Thoroughly enjoyed the day!

Cheers

Ian

Hi Steve.

Nice to see you got out in the 6 (nice pic & Video by the way).

It was my son's birthday yesterday, so it was the pub for us, typical, as it was the 1st day I have been well enough and the weather dry enough to get out in the garage and finally get to grips with my butterflies. Still one thing I have learnt in the last few months is that there will be lots of other nice days for a blast in the 6. :)

P. S. Your wheels look nice, what brand are they.

Glad some others made it out yesterday!

I've been out today too..... 'testing' the new phoenix back box replacing the rusty old one.

Its LOUD !

PS, wheels are Minator replica Minilites, from Moss according to the history file but available cheaper elsewhere, eg Midland Wheels whom i have bought from before with good service.

Steve

Due to prior commitments, the TR stayed in the garage. There will be other sunny days to come...............won't there?

Mike

Hi Steve,

The London Group had a blast down to Eastbourne area for a nice pub lunch.

Main roads in general as the side roads had too many fallen trees.

The 4A behaved itself with honours.

Roger

Hi Steve,

The London Group had a blast down to Eastbourne area for a nice pub lunch.

Main roads in general as the side roads had too many fallen trees.

The 4A behaved itself with honours.

Roger

Sounds fun Roger !

Eastbourne may be Amita's next stop, in April, as we slowly head south to warmer climes.

So perhaps a Spingtime Coastal TRip is in order :-)

steve

Evening chaps... Yes, a fabulous day, yesterday.. I took 'Troy'(my 1970 TR6) for a blast along the coast, from home in Bournemouth to Swanage; I spent some considerable time at the Steam railway there,drooling over Steam locos! I do use the '6 all year round, as long as there's not mountains of salt or(the now 'normal')Monsoon conditions. Waxoil & wheel arch liners are the answer!

Edited by TR Paul