I found the tunnel

Evening Gents

Well not only have i found the tunnel there is a glimmer of a light at the end of it.

Spent the day with a top pal building up the bottem end of the engine, new shells, rings, duplex timing gear, cam and followers etc, have seen and hopefully learnt from the expereance.TR250s apparently run on untreated crude oil which is only removable via a paint scraper and gallons of cleaning fluids it is then required that you build back up using different coloured fluids light blue,dark blue, purple, red,greenie brown and white.

The question is what do thease colours relate to ??

A happy patch

Engine paint is on the agenda richard, how ever the poofter blue that alec is trying to offload to me from his garage clear out isnt pressing any buttons, i will contact him to see if he has any other pritty pastal shades avaliable though. Just need a car to put the engine in, must be more patient ! ,but a happy chappy with the engine.

Patch

• 3 weeks later...