Happy Xmas

Well thank you Robert that’s a nice sentiment, I hope you have a good one as well; while I’m at it, may I also take this opportunity to add my seasonal good wishes to everyone on the forum. I hope Santa brings you what you want – I discovered today that he’s almost certainly got what I want in his sack but I’m not supposed to know!

May I add a "Ho, Ho, Ho" to all.

Thanks again to everyone for your advice and experience over the last few months. My Christmas is coming in January when, rumour has it, I'll be getting my engine back from Daryll :lol: That, and the new CV joint driveshafts and hubs from the Moss sale should see the 6 running nicely - at least the engine will run and the wheels won't fall off!

Now, let's see how much is left on the plastic...

Dave

Hi Everybody,

Feliz Navidad y prospero Año nuevo 2007

from Sunny Spain

:rolleyes: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all from the West of England especially to Webby and all those unseen people who run this forum Cheers Guys.

Stuart.

And a very Merry Xmas and Happy New Year from the most Northerly UK TR group. Thanks for all the help and advice over the year and look forward to chatting to you all again in 2007.