Happy birthday TR Register 54 today

Noticibly abscence from our web site I thought I would post  the news that 54 years ago today the TR Register was formed at Hopcrofts Holt , Steeple Aston, Oxfordshire.  The Old Farts will be commemorating this milestone this weekend.  Shame it's escaped the attention of the board. 

Hoges 

We can make a big deal of it when it’s an interesting number 

55 the double nickel sounds like an opportunity 

29 minutes ago, Hamish said:

55 the double nickel sounds like an opportunity

A bit American though. Surely for a UK club that should be a 'two-bob'  ?  :rolleyes:

Edited by RobH
1 hour ago, RobH said:

A bit American though. Surely for a UK club that should be a 'two-bob'  ?  :rolleyes:

Great marketing idea Rob. 

that could be the club subs for the year for any members who joined in the clubs first 5 years  

Well I guess the club can work out how many that would involve thus the cost to the club and decide if it’s a good way to celebrate the 55 years. 

as a member I’d be happy to acknowledge the club and more importantly the early members.