TR4 front suspension

Gentlemen,

Has anyone near Gloucester got a front spring compressor that I could borrow or could someone provide a dimensioned sketch so that I can make one. I can’t measure my car as it is located away from my home.

Thanks

Graham

Hi Graham,

you could buy my construction from my fellow Dieter and borrow it to others or sell it again.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/266502228974?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=707-127634-2357-0&ssspo=DuSo1aJZRla&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

A very safe construction!
Also available for Jaguars, if you own one.

Ciao, Marco

I have a home made screwed rod version based upon 12mm threaded rod.  You are welcome to borrow it but it’s in Frome. If you don’t get a better offer drop me a PM along with timescale for when you will need it.

No warranties but I have successfully used it to dismantle and reassemble my TR3a suspension.

Rgds Ian

I used to lend my Churchill tool but it came back as a bag of bits, so that was the end of that generous offer.  I have subsequently repaired the broken bearing assembly.    Now only for my own use.