Hi There. I wonder if somebody can help me or point me in the right direction. I am new to the club and forum I recently bought a TR4a from TRGB what you would call an improver !!!!

One of the jobs I am presently doing is to change the steering column bushes but once I had removed the column etc I noticed that certain parts are missing. Most I have managed to scource from Moss but the Rod, tie, lower clamp bracket to RHS nobody has new or used so I put a add on wanted but its not showing up. Is there a technical area that can maybe show me were I am going wrong. Thanks for your help. Phil

Hi Phil

welcome to the forum.

If you are short of parts then simply ask on here.   The classified adds do cause some folk a bit of annoyance.

Where abouts do you live.   There must be a local group not too far away than can provide help.

I would suggest joining the TRR would be money well spent.

There are a good number of 2nd hand dealers in parts including Ebay.  The club magazine has these in.

Roger

You could always ask Conrad or Richard Crewe Read as they may well have what you need.

Stuart.

Hi Phil

ad others have said welcome to our forum. Congratulations on buying your TR and joining the just best TR club there is.

As regards the bits you need easiest thing to do is copy say the Moss catalogue relevant page onto your request here and confirm the part number you want-someone will have one.

Folk have mentioned TR Bitz yes absolutely but you could also try Carl at TR Trader at Cheadle he has loads of stuff 

John

Phil  - I can help you with all these parts if you don't get sorted elsewhere - have sent you a PM ( personal message - click on  envelope icon in top corner of page)

Cheers Rich

Thanks to everybody who has responded I apprecaite your intrest thanks to Rich in Essex I have sorced the parts but some of the above are useful future contacts. this is alot easier than 35 years ago when I restored my last TR4A back then it was working of a few phone numbers how times have changed. Thanks again for your intrest and help.

Phil.

Beware of rubbish parts Phil, often from the main players. Rich is a good source of better parts.