Have a look at this, on trs out and about, well done Graham

Such a good cause, my mums sister was blind from Glaucoma and had two Guide Dogs , Eden and Denzil  whilst  she was blind. 
I hope Graham made it home safely last night, perhaps someone from LVG could provide an update today so we can all get behind Graham and give him the congratulations, publicity and thanks that he deserves for his wonderful achievement.

He must be the same age as me, so I know how he must be feeling. Good on ya Graham.;):rolleyes:

Edited by SuzanneH

Never heard anything about it while he was down here which is a shame or didnt our GL bother to say anything?

Stuart.

Graham completed his solo, 25 day, 5000+ mile coastal drive in a TR4 of the UK mainland on Sunday night after leaving Eastbourne on Sunday morning at 6.30am. A group of us from the LVG went down to see him on Saturday evening and made sure he was "well fed and watered" ready for the last leg.

His drive has been fully self funded and many of the nights have been spent in his one man tent. He has been raising money for Guide Dogs for the Blind and has so far collected £3,340.00 of his target £5,000.00 The TR4 has behaved impeccably with only minor problems, which were soon fixed with assistance for the Scottish TR members, who also made him very welcome in his time in Scotland. Pinky was a great tour guide for Graham on the I.o.W. and made sure he got around the island without trouble.

If anyone would like to donate they can click on the link https://www.justgiving.com/page/graham-teeson-5000-miles-25-days

The little video is Graham setting of from Eastbourne. An article of his odyssey can be found in our April TRunnion Newsletter 

Phil.

TRUNNION April 23.pdf

It saddens me that very few people have congratulated Graham on his successful trip around the uk, 

It was lovely to meet you on the island last week Graham,  and congratulations on completing your challenge 

Pink 

Hi Pinks

Thanks for posting this, what a great story and what an achievement. He really does need to be congratulated. Looking at the route and the mileage it a job well done and almost no trouble from the TR4 (as to be expected)

Money raised for a good cause as well, Guide Dogs are quite close to my heart. Moby and I raised just shy of a £1000 whilst completing the Club Triumph Round Britain Reliability Rally a few years ago (this year we're supporting Huntington sufferers)

I hope LVG are looking after him ! 

So, TR Action, can we expect a covering story, surely this achievement is worth a few column inches ?

• 1 month later...