Credit where credits due, Revival fabrications....

I bought a Revival surrey top rear frame, had it painted and upholstered,

then got a man to fit the Laminated Moss rear screen, which he broke attempting to fit it.

Bought a used Toughened screen from another TR man, a toughened one this time, and the same window fitter tried to fit it.

But the top right hand corner of the screen wouldn't fit properly. He tried for hours.

Called revival who made the rear frame, sent pics regarding the problem, and after a couple of weeks, the owner of the company came to visit.

He removed the screen cleaned the sealer away and trial fitted an original glass panel, less the rubber seal which was a perfect fit.

Cleaned up the  old window, and trial fitted the glass I had bought, it was way out of kilter. Obviously a rogue unit from Triplex back in the day.

The point being, this man had travelled 2 hours to get to me, found the problem for me, which was none of his making, the frame was found perfect, and refused payment for his

efforts.

Now thats customer service of the like I haven't seen for a long time. A heartfelt thanks to Ben Ferguson.

35 minutes ago, pfenlon said:

I bought a Revival surrey top rear frame, had it painted and upholstered,

then got a man to fit the Laminated Moss rear screen, which he broke attempting to fit it.

Bought a used Toughened screen from another TR man, a toughened one this time, and the same window fitter tried to fit it.

But the top right hand corner of the screen wouldn't fit properly. He tried for hours.

Called revival who made the rear frame, sent pics regarding the problem, and after a couple of weeks, the owner of the company came to visit.

He removed the screen cleaned the sealer away and trial fitted an original glass panel, less the rubber seal which was a perfect fit.

Cleaned up the  old window, and trial fitted the glass I had bought, it was way out of kilter. Obviously a rogue unit from Triplex back in the day.

The point being, this man had travelled 2 hours to get to me, found the problem for me, which was none of his making, the frame was found perfect, and refused payment for his

efforts.

Now thats customer service of the like I haven't seen for a long time. A heartfelt thanks to Ben Ferguson.

They are a great company,they did well to remake the frames.

Stuart.

3 hours ago, stuart said:

They are a great company,they did well to remake the frames.

Stuart.

+ another one for Ben at Revival Motorsport https://www.revivalfabrications.com/

Pete - Ben's frames are top notch,   May I suggest that you send your note to TR Action, where more folk will see it.

Ian Cornish

3 minutes ago, JochemsTR said:

I bought my radiator from Ben. Top job.

Pete, what screen do you intend to install?

Interesting to know where to buy the screen and sealer.

I now have an old original screen, supplied by another very good company, TR Bitz 2018.

12 hours ago, ianc said:

Pete - Ben's frames are top notch,   May I suggest that you send your note to TR Action, where more folk will see it.

Ian Cornish

will do Ian.

Ideal letter to the editor :D

whilst we still have one

H