New battery required

Hi all, I need a new battery and wandered what everyone was using in terms of make and size, ah and cca etc, mines lasted a long time but I removed the labelling from it, so can’t identify what it was

thanks in advance

The usual suspects are Bosch, Varta and Halfords .... the latter is made more attractive if you have (or have access to) a Halfords trade card.

........ Andy 

Changed batteries a couple of years back for a red top - couldn't believe the weight & size difference with brilliant performance and the added safety of a battery that can be fitted at pretty much any angle without fear of acid spills....

Batteries.jpg

Thanks for the help to date, I had used the search function, but it was from 2016 and therefore a lot of the links were dead. 

Edited by carld

I think the Halfords option is an 042 Calcium battery.

one was fitted by the po the day i bought my car back in december 2012, it’s still going strong.

hth

Steve