Rear Wind Deflector & Sun Visors

1. In conversation with another TR6 owner at a large show this last Sunday, he mentioned that his rear wind deflector was made by a member of the TR6 Forum. Can any member - or the actual member - please let me know contact details as I may well be interested in also obtaining one of these deflectors.

2. 'Tight Sun Visor Adjustment' : I seem to remember in a conversation that it is posible to adjust the tightness level of the Sun Visor on the supporting rod(s), possibly by a screw fine adjustment somewhere on the two inner support rods within the visor. Mine are quite tight to rotate with one hand whilst driving.

Th

Hi Barry,

usually the visors are too loose.

Pull the rod out of the tight one and see if it is either very rusty or seriously bent.

If rusty clean up. If bent then simply straighten a small amount.

If the rod os dead straight you may find the visor flops down.

Roger

1. In conversation with another TR6 owner at a large show this last Sunday, he mentioned that his rear wind deflector was made by a member of the TR6 Forum. Can any member - or the actual member - please let me know contact details as I may well be interested in also obtaining one of these deflectors.

2. 'Tight Sun Visor Adjustment' : I seem to remember in a conversation that it is posible to adjust the tightness level of the Sun Visor on the supporting rod(s), possibly by a screw fine adjustment somewhere on the two inner support rods within the visor. Mine are quite tight to rotate with one hand whilst driving.

Th

Hi, I think this is the one you are looking for http://www.breezebreaker.co.uk/index.html

Hi, I think this is the one you are looking for http://www.breezebreaker.co.uk/index.html

My last TR6 (VUX) had one fitted, excellent bit of kit - did 3,000 miles in France over 4 weeks without a hair out of place...........well, maybe one or two!

I do miss that car:

598940_4831273214913_1826217912_n.jpg?oh

Cheers

Andrew

Me too Andrew fond memories of the time the four of us spent together. :):):)

Cheers

Mike B)

Likewise Mike, I'm getting the itch to do some more European touring........... B)

270941_3536631009667_2113569152_n.jpg?oh

I still don't reckon much of your map reading light though mate! :P

246457_3536579528380_1895308574_n.jpg?oh

Cheers

Andrew

Likewise Mike, I'm getting the itch to do some more European touring........... B)

270941_3536631009667_2113569152_n.jpg?oh

I still don't reckon much of your map reading light though mate! :P

246457_3536579528380_1895308574_n.jpg?oh

????????????????????????????????????????????

Cheers

Andrew

Edited by Mark69