Original paint.......sharpie..

Hi Guys,

Almost ready to put the front fenders back on and my daughter, who really likes the TR, was hoping that she could "post" a message somewhere on the car. The reason being that maybe 30 some years from now, she might do another restoration on the car and the message will hopefully bring back some memories of old dad....

So to hell with the all original TR and original paint......mine has some sharpie coloring behind the front fender...and if the car ever gets stolen........I will be able to tell the cops what is written behind the fender!

Yves

post-11411-0-99407200-1472863283_thumb.jpg

Great idea Yvves, nice thought of what may be to spark a smile and thoughts of Dad for the future, in the meantime enjoy your family and the car together.

Mick Richards

Perhaps this is the way forward for getting youngsters interested in our old cars. Brilliant idea.