Agreed, what a fantastic day!!

Great to see so many of you out there

Tom

What a superb day, a big thanks to Kevin for arranging everything so well, although still not convinced about his choice of Triumph!

That was my first time at a Triumph track day and will not be my last at such a meeting, Castle Combe was a brilliant circuit and the weather could not have been better.

My youngest lad Tristan & I took turns in the driving and we’re both still smiling at the overall fun we’ve both had. We met a lot of new people and made a lot of new friends as a result of the event today so for anyone in two minds about the Triumph track days ....give it a go, it’s safe and you go as fast as both you and your car are comfortable...a really great experience.

Sorry I don’t have the any pics but I’m sure someone will have....(I was too busy hanging on to the tarmac)

Ps; worst moment was being cocky and trying to wave at Alec & V8 lady before a chicane.....that made the brakes smell a tad!!!

Also had a brilliant day, did something like 90 miles on the track (forgot to set the trip when I got there, but estimated from the mileage back to the motorway services where I filled up on the way down.

I decided to use my Satnav to see what my maximum speed was before braking into Quarry as the speedo and rev counter are not the most accurate instruments in the world. Highest I saw on the day was 117mph, but trying to look at the satnav and get the entry to the corner right was not the easiest thing in the world!

The yellowstuff pads I was trying for the first time worked brilliantly. I had to drive back with no overdrive which had stopped working, odd I thought since I don't use it except on the slowing down lap. Turned out the switch on top of the gearknob has failed, at least it is the simplest fix possible.

Thanks again to Kev and the team for organising a brilliant day!

Neil

Another excellent day - thanks to all the organisers.

I reckon you could squeeze another group in for next time, there was certainly no lack of track time.

Couple of pics from the 'official' photographer attached.

Cheers, Jerry.

Edited by jerrytr5