VUX listed on ebay

PS Perhaps all TR6's should be at least 20 k then all real TR's will be worth even more........

Well I spotted it, even if no one else did.

Are you one of those poor unfortunates who believes that windscreens, wind up windows or even ANY side windows and heaters render the cars and their drivers as being Soft? Sad.

Dave McD

Well I spotted it, even if no one else did.

Are you one of those poor unfortunates who believes that windscreens, wind up windows or even ANY side windows and heaters render the cars and their drivers as being Soft? Sad.

Dave McD

No Dave I think he has a sense of humor ;)

Cheers

Alan

VUX is sensibly priced for the following reasons....

By a 6 for say 6 grand and pay someone to take it to that condition. (Probably over 25k)

Or do it yourself, about 10 k in parts and 1000 hours. ( labour not accounted for, as wheeler dealers !)

E types exactly the same scenario , buy one for 15/20 k. Work hard and spend thousands it might be worth 50-75k.

You can't sayTRs are priced wrong, after all,those that say VUX is to expensive probably paid 4 or 5 times the then new price for there

rust bucket.

Anybody looking for a good one would, in my opinion could do a lot worse than this one for value for money.

Sorry for the rant.

So which BM model do I see beside Turk?

Hi Stan,

It's a 1999 E36 M3 Evo Convertible and it is stunningly fast - just change my profile picture.

Cheers

Andrew

...........,those that say VUX is to expensive probably paid 4 or 5 times the then new price for there

rust bucket.

Anybody looking for a good one would, in my opinion could do a lot worse than this one for value for money.

Hi John,

You are correct, VUX is a top car on many levels and those that say it is too expensive haven't seen it, so their opinion is invalid.

Cheers

Andrew

Edited by Andrew Smith

Hi Andrew do you were the smurf's hat in the bmw l

Or have you got a special hat for the car

Pink

Hi Pink,

Sadly not mate, but I do have a Rubettes' hat (much to the disgust of Duncan Jolly) that I wear in TuRK, but it could grace the Beemer too..............Edit: mind you, it could pass for a Smurf's hat - wadya fink?

420029_2984294801607_137682700_n.jpg

Cheers

Andrew

Edited by Andrew Smith