TR4`s doing well at Spa.

Brian White in the TR4 is currently 25th overall!!!!

Carl is 101st.... Must have had some serious problems!!

Yes it made rather a mess of his beautiful TR4 :(

Brian White in the other 4 finished 22nd overall & 3rd in class :)

Bloody good show by the TR4s, both in qualifying and one in the race, well done all concerned.

"We need to spread the word when we have a success" is history I'm afraid, old hat, what we did when the TR Register was genuinely interested in competition and competitive achievement . . . . other than concours and car shows, that is.

Sorry Michael, I agree with your sentiments wholeheartedly, but that makes me a dinosaur. Bury my heart at Wounded Knee.

Cheers

Alec

My camera is the same I have many photos of passers by in front of family and friends and the car behind the one I want!

Better to use the video then I get sound and action but not printable - but then who prints photos these days?

Michael

ps waiting Stiggy (related to the white suited Top gear character?) to come up with photos and details