Supercharged TR6 on Ebay

Interesting tech spec...but Ugh, that Red Hood and white showing though the grill! No taste! :lol:

The seller explains in his listing that his father has passed away, having evidently spent his last 2 years working on this not-quite-completed project.

To remark " but Ugh, that Red Hood and white showing though the grill! No taste! " seems, in the particular circumstances, to be pretty bloody crass and in pretty bloody poor taste.

It's one thing picking holes in the latest offering from Wheeler Dealer Kerbside Sports Cars, the motor trade generally is quite capable of shrugging off the odd knockers without a second thought.

But is it really necessary to adopt the same approach towards an ordinary bloke who has lost his Dad and is selling his Dad's last pride and joy ?

Cheers

Alec

The seller explains in his listing that his father has passed away, having evidently spent his last 2 years working on this not-quite-completed project.

To remark " but Ugh, that Red Hood and white showing though the grill! No taste! " seems, in the particular circumstances, to be pretty bloody crass and in pretty bloody poor taste.

It's one thing picking holes in the latest offering from Wheeler Dealer Kerbside Sports Cars, the motor trade generally is quite capable of shrugging off the odd knockers without a second thought.

But is it really necessary to adopt the same approach towards an ordinary bloke who has lost his Dad and is selling his Dad's last pride and joy ?

Cheers

Alec

Well said Alec

It shows so little consideration & regard for someones loss.

Mike

Also quite like the red softop. Thinking of similar on my midget restoration

Cheers

Tim

So the Moss/Eaton blower kit can fit RHD.

It does now as they use a Holley carb to give the clearance over the column.

Stuart.

Kind comments Alec.

In any case, I always thought that white paintwork with red trim was one of the 'quintessential' English sports car colour combos.

Mike

Beautifully executed IMHO. If done professionally it is difficult t see less than £20k in resto costs. I reckon someone will get a bit of a bargain here.

Looks a cracker to me... some nice work been done there. I reckon red and white go ok, plenty of examples of it over the years by other marques.

could be a bargain for someone.

Steve