Winter Challenge Photos

Here are some photos from the Saturday in Chester. Went over with the HRCR to support the event. Parked up in the centre of Chester.

https://picasaweb.google.com/taymalcolm/ChesterRallyEvent?authkey=Gv1sRgCPOR_aGNo-mIVw

Thanks Guy. It was a good day and fun to be at the scrutineering. Felt sorry for the entrants, they had packed so much into so little space and then had to unpack most of it to show they had the sessentials.

One of the HRCR guys was asked to go up and make a small presentation on the stage area. Bemused, he did so. Later on he found out that they thought he was Paddy Hopkirk.

Smashing event ! I wish I could have done it but to close to Lejog and another big entry fee ... maybe if Id sold my alloy surrey top eh Peter !

The feedback Ive had from competitors was that it was terrific, great roads and a fantastic and very fast night section. Sounds wonderful. A must do event another year by all accounts.

Regards Tony

And congratulations to my old friend Frank Fennell for 3rd place.

Stuart.

Edited by stuart