Emma's 6

Guest ntc

Well thats Toms fault for dissing it. :)

Better now than later.

Cheers

Guy

To be honest Guy totally pi!! off I should have known better :angry: the starter motor now also looks cooked :angry::angry: and a bugger to change with Weber's, and for info of all, the pipe detached complete with tube,good old antifreeze everywhere, and a hose pipe ban here so no pressure washer

Sorry to hear about the starter, Neil :( - fwiw, I've had an easier time swapping them jacking up the motor on one side, mostly to clear the headers though.

Btw, I've got a gorgeous concours heater valve in yellow zinc dichromate plate which leaks if opened <_< . Circa 2007 vintage. Had one 1/2 as pretty let go recently on the driver ( just a drip though ) and its replacement is silver coloured. Claimed by ebay vendor to be superior to the rest :unsure:

Thanks Tom ;) that was my experience with the replacement offerings as per usual :( picked a new one up today does not look good :( so I may repair the old one and clean it up ? or put a tap in

Neil Get the US one we were talking about and have done with it. ;)

Stuart.

Don't be expecting steak! I'm saving for petrol!!!!!

Em, try the cooker its safer!!!!!!!!!!!! :P